Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (161 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Using Groups to Break Colums (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DavSmith
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Show date field concatenated with text in header (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DavSmith
I didn't see it mentioned but FPRINT can also be used to easily convert numerics to alphas including......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND] Collect subtotals at bottom? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DavSmith
MightyMax, your code works great when you want a single set of sub-totals at the end of the report r......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Show Trend line in the rows of the Report(along with data) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DavSmith
David Briars, NICE! I saw the JQuery sparklines has been updated since Francis original post and wa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Generating One Report In Multiple Locations (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DavSmith
GamP is correct. That is the easiest method to store a couple of one-offs on the fly. I prefer to us......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sparkline in HTML output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DavSmith
JC, Francis found an easy method for producing sparklines in HTML using JQuery. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Format DateTime as Date Character with "mm/dd/yyyy" format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DavSmith
That's good news John. Thanks! The book is truly useful. I have the first printing of the 2nd editio......

Discussion Topic  RE: Format DateTime as Date Character with "mm/dd/yyyy" format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DavSmith
Phil, to convert a Date format field into an ALPHA with component demarcations in one step, use FPRI......

Discussion Topic  RE: [NFR Opened] ReportCaster Dynamic Filenames for IA-users (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DavSmith
We are on 7.6.11 and I'm not sure how much Report Caster has changed in 8.0.2 but my answers may sti......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND]How can I print a check mark (tick) in a report? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DavSmith
MSIROTTI, zapfdingbats will work nicely for you in PDF format if you can do with a basic check mark ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Displaying Subtotal on top in AHTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DavSmith
Francis, agreed. For grand totals only. Use "ON TABLE NOTOTAL" to remove the standard grand total a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Displaying Subtotal on top in AHTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DavSmith
For Active reports, the code for putting the Grand Total at the top is in the Stylesheet section. Us......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Drilldown on totals in AHTML Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DavSmith
Hey Tom, hangin' in there, as you I'm sure! Yeah, I usually wait for a bakers dozen but I could help......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Drilldown on totals in AHTML Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DavSmith
Oh heck, may as well since nobody else mentioned it ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to print the check mark symbol (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DavSmith
J, my pleasure. I appreciate the feedback. Hi Nordin, Nice suggestion. You are using image ".png" f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to print the check mark symbol (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DavSmith
Try this. Will work for PDF and HTML. You have to code for both. The stylesheet use of zapgfdingbats......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Alphabetical Drill Down Menu. [Solved] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DavSmith
Jan 1, 2013 and already spanked. Thanks Michael. Correction made in the full code above. Happy 2013......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Alphabetical Drill Down Menu. [Solved] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DavSmith
OK Vivian, you talked me into it (plus it's a slow end-of-year day and I like small challenges ......

Nice one Danny and Vivian! As a further iteration, I'd like the original list of values to remain ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Get a report to include a subtotal at the bottom (HTML, PDF, and EXCEL) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DavSmith
Hi Dan, Nice! It solves the problem of the variable summarized row issue when only one subfoot/foot......

» Refine Search
» New Search