Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (161 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Get a report to include a subtotal at the bottom (HTML, PDF, and EXCEL) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DavSmith
Hi Tony, Nice job on the code ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Get a report to include a subtotal at the bottom (HTML, PDF, and EXCEL) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DavSmith
I came up with a method using the code from my previous post. To make the numeric values only appe......

Glad the example worked! The McGyver Technique really only works using a WebFocus McGyver MFD and t......

To solve this, you might also want to try the McGyver Technique. See this article I wrote called ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Exclude Alpha Records in Selection Criteria (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DavSmith
Hi George, I was remembering a method I used in the past when I saw you mention REVERSE which, I ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Souvenirs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DavSmith
MMeager, I saw an actual working alpha version of MacFocus in the late 80's here in the old IBI Dall......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Report Caster Authentication Fail (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DavSmith
We also had a reason to finally try DSTRUN and it is a huge FAIL for us. With our secutiry model bei......

Discussion Topic  RE: [TECHNIQUE] Converting To Alpha (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DavSmith
Agreed Francis. Will be so great to use FPRINT instead of whipping out my subroutine manual everytim......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]EDAMAIL(Inline Report) Contains HTML Tags (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DavSmith
Using jody'e code, here's a modified effort using reduced code: If all you're showing in the body i......

Discussion Topic  RE: IBI should try this??? A Quarter Century Club (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DavSmith
Seems a common complaint in the young 80's was about those "What the ****" (fill in your fave invect......

Discussion Topic  RE: IBI should try this??? A Quarter Century Club (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DavSmith
Great Idea! I started using the beta version of VaxFocus in 1985 here in Dallas. We sure had fun he......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Composer question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DavSmith
Great Dan! Let us know how things go. David...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Composer question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DavSmith
Dan, Based on your "-HTMLFORM" example, it seems you want to append 8 separate reports into one long......

With PDF format, the only way to prevent data from the first window from running over the second win......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] chaning the file name dinamically in RC, appeding todays date to filename (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DavSmith
Simba, I just tested your solution and it does work if you want to send the entire report to a non-d......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] chaning the file name dinamically in RC, appeding todays date to filename (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DavSmith
Guys, unless I'm totally mis-reading the question, this is an easy one...though I'm not sure why tec......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Cloud and WebFOCUS? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DavSmith
New Term: "CLOUD" Old Term: "TIME-SHARE". I never say "never" (oops...I just did) but, I see all k......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] DS HTML Composer: RIA (Rich Internet Application) - anyone using this? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DavSmith
You got it, NJ. Part of the problem is naming conventions used to identify "accordians" in report......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] DS HTML Composer: RIA (Rich Internet Application) - anyone using this? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DavSmith
NJ, We are about ready to upgrade to 7.7.03, so no, no chance to test as of yet. But, I mixed apple......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to remove ALL option when there's only 1 item in dropdown? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DavSmith
Hi WEP, I've run into this on occasion and am not aware of a switch to toggle it. So, I've had to h......

» Refine Search
» New Search