Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (161 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Oh come on, DM isn't really THAT embarrassing, right?!? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DavSmith
Careful, dupe DM labels can cause program looping, depending on location in code, and compounding th......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to display more that one AHTML report on a -HTMLFORM? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DavSmith
Ian, here is a link to official 7.6 manual page on using the HTML TOC feature. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to display more that one AHTML report on a -HTMLFORM? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DavSmith
Good stuff, Tom! I hadn't seen that before, but then I wasn't lookin'. ......

Ian, you are correct in that the technique I describe above for using the Layout Composer to easily ......

FreSte, nice catch! Layout Composer is another answer for displaying 2 or more Active reports on on......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] DS HTML Composer: RIA (Rich Internet Application) - anyone using this? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DavSmith
Here's an example of the 7.6.11 Beta RIA in action: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Procedure to retrieve the data from sharepoint side to WebFocus. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DavSmith
Ranjan (Yogesh), If this is a high priority project and needs an answer quickly, this is the wrong......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] CHECK FILE for a file on DISK (not on WebFOCUS server). (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DavSmith
ABT, check this ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Behaviour of LST (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DavSmith
Wep, the WebFocus Correlated SubQuery is a new 7.7.02 feature for ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Generic logging of report usage (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DavSmith
Just to add to the fun, there is another variable called &FOCINCLUDE to add to the mix. But, it too,......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Generic logging of report usage (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DavSmith
Exactly, NJSDEN! Thanks for completing the follow through on that. I'm sure there is a reason the &F......

Wep, I hear you on the &FOCFOCEXEC. I tried using that 3 years ago when I built this but I was runni......

Wep, I implemented the same as Francis and WAZ. It's low cost, low maintenance and high payback. Th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] WebFOCUS Coding Techniques for Best Efficiency (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DavSmith
Hi John, from your bio we started using FOCUS the same year 1985 (it was a VERY good year!). You jus......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND / WAIT till "WF 8"] Compressed Expandable feature? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DavSmith
Doug, NJSDEN's example will work great under 7.7, but not with 7.6. If you are at WF 7.6 (you're si......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND / WAIT till "WF 8"] Compressed Expandable feature? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DavSmith
Hey Doug, Tom's got a good memory! If you want the accordian capability pre 7.7, give it a try. S......

Discussion Topic  RE: Conditional fex execution based on variable table (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by DavSmith
Hi Tom, Glad it helped somewhat. Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with the IWAY environment or Java p......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Conditional fex execution based on variable table (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by DavSmith
&ROLE is proper but 2 other problems will cause this not to work. 1. The main problem is the use of......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Info Assist Performance (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DavSmith
Norb and Doug, I was also complaining about the speed of the Infoassist interface. Just unusable. B......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] CHECK FILE PICTURE (for WebFOCUS) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DavSmith
Jeeze, you guys made plug in my "MyTouch" and use MOG to lookup "Mary Hopkin" and POW, there was the......

» Refine Search
» New Search