Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (161 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Show data in report for "sub" groups where the data is missing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DavSmith
Read the fabulous manual section on "Creating Financial Reports", you'll find new uses for FOR and O......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] -INCLUDE within IF/THEN/ELSE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DavSmith
Doug, compact, easy to read and understand, nice! Love not using GOTO and a Label, too....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] -INCLUDE within IF/THEN/ELSE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DavSmith
After actually creating some test fexes and storing in the same domain as the main fex and getting t......

Each Dialogue Manager statement requires a dash be placed in the first postion on every line and if ......

Atturhari is correct. You can't use -INCLUDE as part of the IF statement. Also, Dialogue Manager sta......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Any third-party table grid widgets that works with WebFocus? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DavSmith
Norb, I've also looked at the JQuery solutions for grids, back last year when I was looking for Tree......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Help with IF statement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DavSmith
J, good stuff. I'll also add that even if it is an SQL select, the use of FOC_NONE in the amper var......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] ReportCaster Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DavSmith
Tom, I'm going to nick-name you Eagle-Eye-Fleagle! I've corrected the original post. Thanks! Yes, i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] ReportCaster Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DavSmith
Your question is generic enough to suggest a read through the fabulous manual, but I will suggest on......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Comparing records side-by-side (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DavSmith
I agree that this ancient article in question is lacking. If you're still having trouble getting yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Sovled]Subtotals on criteria but still display all data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DavSmith
Hi Fred, I agree your approach will work when the number of subtotals are known and you only have on......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Sovled]Subtotals on criteria but still display all data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DavSmith
Joe, If the number of subtotals change at every sort break and you don't know ahead of run-time how......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Do I misunderstand inner joins or is this a bug? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DavSmith
Alan, I agree with you. For some of us wheezers, geezers, and sneezers, sometimes the OLD syntax mak......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Do I misunderstand inner joins or is this a bug? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DavSmith
Hua, after more testing, you are correct. Not sure how I got this wrong yesterday, but setting Wep's......

Since you are using an INNER JOIN and referencing a field in the cross-referenced file, the BMW row ......

Discussion Topic  [CODE] MacGyver Technique for Dynamic Number of Grouped Subtotals/Subfoots (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DavSmith
MacGyver Technique for Dynamic Number of Grouped Subtotals/Subfoots By David Smith _______________......

Discussion Topic  RE: skipping lines around SUBTOTALs, how to kill [SBU] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DavSmith
That works for me. Thanks! I was going to make an additional suggestion regarding marking topics as......

Discussion Topic  RE: skipping lines around SUBTOTALs, how to kill [SBU] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DavSmith
Yeah, a thorn in many a persons side over the years they've been looking to remove. Can this topic ......

Doug, I guess the unanswered question is on GRID, but in case someone scanning this topic doesn't kn......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] InfoAssist Performance (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DavSmith
Moving to 7.6.10 sped up InfoAssist performance for us. It's still not as speedy as we'd like, thoug......

» Refine Search
» New Search