Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (161 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Summary Accordian Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DavSmith
Ready for some bangin' news? To anyone still following this topic, IBI has finally provided an easy,......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Summary Accordian Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DavSmith
Dan, Nice Job! no Javascript no CSS no Loops Just pure WebFocus programming. And is there a WebFo......

Arif, if you examine the code, you will see that a variable is being set with the current name of th......

Arif, my code will not work for you unless you have the required JQuery javascript framework plus pl......

Thanks for the feedback Tom. I've seen much great HELP from you, Fancis, Waz, and others and I felt ......

There is a way to do it. After much searching and testing I found several Javascript Framework plugi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Metadata generation using the CREATE SYNONYM command (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DavSmith
Francis/Waz, What puzzles did you solve by creating/re-creating metadata on the fly using the CREAT......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Excel Expandable template (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DavSmith
Arif, Using the same exact code I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] ReportCaster Dynamic Address (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DavSmith
djc - Darin and I had a discussion with DD on this very topic a few weeks ago. Hopefully, it has th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Passing parameter to Dynamic Address Procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DavSmith
Darin is correct. To pass the schedule name from the main Caster job, we perform a -WRITE of the n......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] jQuery + WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DavSmith
Norb, This is excellent. Your pop-up really POPS! Which bubble help/pop-up plugin did you use? On......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] jQuery + WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DavSmith
dhagen, yes thanks for the link. That should prove useful in case jQuery conflicts with IBI's framew......

Yes...I saw Francis' earlier post about tinypic and used that to post the PIC of my MRE Stats page. ......

Francis, I've love to hear what ideas you come up with. Glad I could be of some inspiration after a......

Excellent point, ABT. It's also a great way to stay up with the most current release. Though, that c......

Hey Norb, Here is the pic image link for my first project using JQuery. Note the rounded corners an......

ABT, I can't answer your question regarding WebFocus/JQuery conflicts directly because for the 3 p......

I have developed a few applications using JQuery and it is a great tool for simplifying HTML user in......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Date format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DavSmith
With a small modification, you will get the same effect on a single line of code by changing the cod......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] InfoAssist - Anyone using it in a Production environment? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DavSmith
To David Glick, I can't find info related to this issue in any 7.6.10 HOTFIX pronouncement. So my a......

» Refine Search
» New Search