Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 98
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1960 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Multiple Excel spreadsheets from one fex run (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
As far as I know (but my knowledge may be outdated a bit) it is not possible te generate more than o......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Sad news - Alan B (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
That is sad news indeed. My condolences to Alan's family. I remember him as a warm and helpful perso......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] "Next" function? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Maby sort by highest and then use the last function (effectively selecting the previous case)? Hold ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Need help on how to calculate sub-total/total for multiple inputs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
This will work: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]where statement help (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Or something like: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Average and Max of a Compute? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
You can put the computed field in your define also, and then use the sum ave.defined field to show t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Percentage to decimal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
What you're actually doing by redefining the format of the field is introducing a new field. You'd b......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to calculate specific total formula to specific columns? RECAP HELP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Find (and read) the documentation on the RECAP command! That will definitely help you to get you to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] which function for ISO 8601 dateTime (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
You might try this define: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Variable Assignment (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Well, you could try this approach: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] I am trying to Replace a String with a SQL text, but cannot pass the same. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] (FOC258) FIELDNAME OR COMPUTATIONAL ELEMENT NOT RECOGNIZED (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
You could also add a -SET &ECHO='ALL'; to see the entire logic of your procedure. Put this command a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Hiding xaxis value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Yes, I know it's a work around. But there is no way in Graph to have a non-printing by field. Since ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Hiding xaxis value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Whatever you put in for BY field is printed in the graph, regardless. So, what I did to 'solve' this......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] display column7 row1 value is displayed in third row of a column6 row3 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Run this procedure as is. It will produce the desired output. Again, hopefully you real life situati......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] display column7 row1 value is displayed in third row of a column6 row3 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Have you tried running my code with the data you provide here? Don't think so, otherwise you would h......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Tooltip: Tooltip value from database (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Tool tip works only with output in html format. If that is your output method, you can show almost a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Format unknown line# in Heading based on certain text on that row (Excel) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
So you would like it to be completely dynamic. How about objections to running the same request twic......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] PCT. WITHIN Rounding Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Just guessing here. I think it is because of the redefinition of SNAG_COUNT/I9. What if you tried th......

» Refine Search
» New Search