Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 98
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1960 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Involking web focus from asp.net application (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Well, that makes sense. It made you unable to connect to tomcat, hence the problem. Would you please......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Extra port added to Excel url (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Usually the url created by WFServlet is a relative url which is appended to a kind of base url. This......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Match-merge (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Ted, Would you care to share your solution with us? A lot of people are thinking along with you and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Foc 1400 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
This sqlcode (208) / sqlstate (42s02) combination seems to indicate that the object you specified co......

Discussion Topic  RE: INCORRECT USE OF DATE-TIME FIELD - SOLVED! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Glad to have been of help. If the problem is solved - please add [solved] to the title of this post....

Discussion Topic  RE: INCORRECT USE OF DATE-TIME FIELD - SOLVED! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
I think it has something to do with the IF statement in the define. When I code it like this: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Suppressing *TOTAL in sub total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
(Web)Focus will always print the value of the by field when doing a subtotal, as far as I know. The ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Where can I find full version of 1001 Ways to Work With Dates in WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
As far as I know, you can only order the book. From the IB site or even from Amazon I think. My late......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Cannot save report to desktop from self service (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Indeed, Darin is right. This 'strange' folder (xxxx_files) may get created when you do a 'Save As' a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Hold a variable in session??? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
If you include the launch of the report(s) on the page with the radio buttons (or vice versa) then y......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Why numeric sort field being aggregated on heading? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Hua, In a similar situation in the past I had solved this by coding it like this: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Corrputed foc file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Gary probably means that you'd best start an interactive session (agent) and do your actions in that......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] formatting a double in DM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Yes Danny, your solution to this looks like it is a better one to me too. Never thought of doing it......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] formatting a double in DM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
You READ syntax is perfectly in order. The fact that you don't see comma's is because the save does ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] FOC2905 Trying to -INCLUDE &&IBI_IF_FILE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
When executing the procedure, is the value of the variable correct? You can show all variables with ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Odd behavior based on where the code is in the fex. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Opening a case is a good thing. But it will very probably not solve your problem in the short term. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Format data in SUBHEAD/SUBFOOT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
In your request you mention a field called CRTD_TOT. What is the definition of that field? Danny's e......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] report format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
These are very basic things in WebFocus. You really should attend a course before starting to work w......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] DB (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Or even better: get your manager to send to to a basic WebFocus course....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] output file name needs to carry current date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
But we would also appreciate it if you would update the post with any positive findings....

» Refine Search
» New Search