Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 99
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1961 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Compound Reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Could it be that this is a classic case of misunderstanding? What the forum members usually think ab......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] display number format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
SG, Define will do the trick for you only if you have a PRINT. If you do a SUM, then you'll have to......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Prompt (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Ian, It may be best if you explain your 'similar issue' in a bit more detailed fashion. If it is th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Involking web focus from asp.net application (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Be aware that you do need to have an application server active to pick up the ibi_apps calls - these......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Excel Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
I seem to remember having seen this issue in this forum not so very long ago. Try searching for this......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Focus Errors (FOC428) and (FOC1341) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
The error message 1341 might mean that the file(s) to which you are writing are not allocated yet. T......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Can I retrieve db connection info with fex code? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
You do not really need access to the server to find out what it is doing. You only need to run one s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved] best way to display 15 reporting objects on one page? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Your approach seems to me to be the right way to go. And there is good news: you will not loose your......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Current Date and Time (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Yeah Tom, I know, there are many ways to do something right (or wrong of course). As long as the bot......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Current Date and Time (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
You may also have to add quotes for the yymd field ( TODAY/YYMD='&TODAY'; )....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] how to report on only new records added? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
You'd first have to rebuild your database. You could do this by issueing the rebuild dump command, c......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] how to report on only new records added? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Do you have one focus file that holds all information for all days? Or do you have one focus file fo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] tscom agents crashing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
1. identify a request that consistently crashes the agent. 2. see to it that you are the only person......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Converting db rows into columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Jan, Danny, The limit for ACROSS columns and values have been greatly increased. In 711 it was a ma......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Query running much longer in webfocus than directly in SQL Server 2005 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
What if you just leave out the 'PREPARE SQLOUT FOR'? I seem to remember (but correct me if I'm wrong......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Header & Footer in Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Swap, You don't just mean this: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] tooltip truncation in graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
I think this issue deserves to be promoted to a ticket with the IB tech support. Provide a clear a r......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Selective ACROSS-TOTAL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] What's wrong with this fex? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to read packDecimal value from a SAVE file on mainframe (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
To avoid any possible misunderstandings in any situation, I always use (and used) the -READ without ......

» Refine Search
» New Search