Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 99
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1961 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Custom scale of y-axis then per defined in graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
There are a number of settings you can use to control this.......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] webviewer and frames (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
There is this setting, something like SET WEBVIEWTARG, with which you can define the target window n......

Discussion Topic  RE: Linking Sharepoint to Webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Are you doing this with the 714 version of webfocus or the 769? But, since both version date back be......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Date Formatting for Calendar control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
For me it works fine. The calender presents the dates in the format I specify and also the dates are......

Discussion Topic  RE: User written subroutine fails in WebFOCUS 7.7.03 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
It could also be that these routines used to be loaded once and stay resident in memory for the sess......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Problem opening/displaying PDF reports with text fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
This really seems to be an issue with that particular version of webfocus. What I'd do is register a......

Discussion Topic  RE: IBI should try this??? A Quarter Century Club (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
I just voted Yes - I'm with (Web)Focus since '88, so I just barely qualify for the quarter century c......

Discussion Topic  RE: For all WF reporting experts...here is a good challenge (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
You'd have to play around a bit with the following code to make it work in your environment. Here's ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] What is the difference between Floating-point and Packed Decimal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
There is a difference in internal and external format. Internal: D uses 8 bytes to store any number,......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Grouping ACROSS columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
It's a bit of awkward code, but it has the desired ersult for the given example. It may of may not w......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] IBI.FIL on same line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
If you do a SAVB in stead of hold format htmtable, all records will be written on the same line in t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] DSTBULK API for ReportCaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Not being a Report caster expert, but I'm inclined to say no. It may be an option to always do a cre......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to read a DT(...) value in dialog manager? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
A few things to note here: -DEFAULT and -DEFAULTH do not do any function (or any computation) at all......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] decimal calculation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
D4.2 means: - Decimal number. - 4 digits in total - of which one can be the minus-sign in case of a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Reading Text file from disk (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Well, if you have created a mastger file for the data you won't be able to read it with TABLE. And t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] INFER path_spec - is there character length limitation? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
INFER is a maintain command. So I'm assuming you are referring to Maintain. I haven't come across an......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Unable to login MR,View Builder and RC after changing database instance name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
It is quite possible that somewhere in the configuration you're still pointing to the 'old' instance......

Discussion Topic  RE: HSETPT ignoring WEEKFIRST? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
WEEKFIRST specifies which day of the week is the first. That does not alter the fact that sunday wil......

Discussion Topic  RE: HSETPT ignoring WEEKFIRST? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
As far as I know, WEEKFIRST has influence on the weeknumbering, not on the days of the week. In your......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Calculation with PCT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
????? This is a little bit too abstract for me - please explain......

» Refine Search
» New Search