Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1961 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: How to Execute a Stored Procedure with Multiple Amper Variables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Heather, Have you looked at ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to set the Border for the entire Report ?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Something like this maybe? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: VIPP format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Neuro, In the past (using good old plain Focus) I have created a printing method for using the propr......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain Deployment Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Mark, Your proposal is to have the xml included in the deployed mnt file, as well as have a wmf file......

Discussion Topic  RE: Handling of LONG datatype in Webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Johney, You might want to check the contents of the hold1 file afer it gets created. So, after you d......

Discussion Topic  RE: Difference between MR and EDASERVE / Applications variables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Erney, The error you're getting: ' WebFOCUS was called with an invalid request' is the result of so......

Discussion Topic  RE: HOw to set window size for HTM front page while executing a procedure? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Lera, As far as I know, when DevStudio opens a browser window, it does not tell the browser what si......

Discussion Topic  RE: Subtotal / Total not showing properly (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
The reason this happened is because you had the ITEM_COUNT field reformatted in the request. The ST.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Site Meter for WF URL Pages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Geri, I don't know about a site meter, but what I have implemented at various sites is a kind of rec......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maximum WHERE's and OR's (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
The answer to that question is that there is a maximum of 1024 &variables. But, this is the absolute......

Discussion Topic  RE: Converting PDF to JPEG (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
You could also check ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Add Regions? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
What Tomsweb meant to tell us is that he found documentation on ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Is it possible to update syscolum? (misterious and undocumented syscolum :) ) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Ingas, The sysfiles and syscolum master files have a very special meaning. What happens when you ac......

Discussion Topic  RE: Wildcard Characters in DECODE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Using DECODE will only allow you to compare literal values and it will only return a literal value. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Capture SQL error text (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Francis, A search in the ibi database revealed that this is not possible. Having said that, there is......

Discussion Topic  RE: creating a hold file in one session and reading it in another session (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Happens to me all the time. I always seem to forget to keep this into account, so I have to do this ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Add field value to column heading? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Yes, your D_PKL field is a VarChar field. When holding it, the way this is done is to first put the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: the requested resource in not available (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Jammer, Your 404 error does not really surprise me. From what I can find in your post your line loo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Error Message FOCEXEC (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
GGOFAnalyst, Your code is somewhat incomplete here and tehre. This quite probably happens because y......

Discussion Topic  RE: Support for multiple inline.t3i files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Hm, I was always under the impressions, that with EDASTART -x an agent would be allocated to the req......

» Refine Search
» New Search