Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1961 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Pie Graph from 3 Data Files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Daniel, Try to do: ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Pie Graph from 3 Data Files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Daniel, Before you can start creating the graph, first concatenate the three files. You can do this......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bursting HTML compound report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Seva, As far as I know you can do bursting with a compound report. But your code is not a compoud r......

Discussion Topic  RE: comma in -READ variable value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Abhi, If I run the following code: FILEDEF IN DISK IN.TXT (LRECL 20 RECFM V -RUN -WRITE IN AA,BB,CC......

Discussion Topic  RE: Distinct Field Values on Header line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
And, to sum it all up into one table, one define, no hold file or join: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Distinct Field Values on Header line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Try this snippet of code: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Double Graph with Across Columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
If I do the following: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to combine results of two reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Of course it is also quite possible that you need to create one report out of two different files. I......

Discussion Topic  RE: OLAP - extracting data from drop down box (NEWBIE) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
EB, I don't think this is possible. Reasoning: the olap request is being included in the olap page.......

Discussion Topic  RE: numbers prepended to char output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
And, if you do need the varchar to be present, you could always read your hold file using DM and ski......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can I tailor the message “There are no agents on Reporting Server” (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Bob, There are files in the server environment that may be customized. The file is called enib00e.h......

Discussion Topic  RE: Changing fex Target in XML Request (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Well, the IBIF_ex variable is located in a form, as are all the other user selections. So, what you ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to print multiple values(returned from another sub-query) in a report column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Abhi, You can actually concatenate integer and alphanumeric string together, but you'll have to conv......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Error Foc336 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
IB probably increased this going from 76x to 77...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Error Foc336 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
77: (FOC336) THE SUM OF ALL FIELD LENGTHS EXCEEDS MAXIMUM. The sum of the lengths of all fields in ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Display of sortings data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP

Discussion Topic  RE: Compound PDFs to start with Page 1 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
I'm not totally sure, but I think this has to be in a string to get translated. I have put this in t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Compound PDFs to start with Page 1 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Multiple compound PDF files in a read loop (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
You mean two different PDF documents in one browser instance? Don't know if that's possible, never s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Maintain : how to open an extra window? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
You can only have one (1) browser instance that runs a maintain. But if you want to launch another b......

» Refine Search
» New Search