Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 137
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2723 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] pdf report across and sums (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Here is something very simplistic against the car file: ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] pdf report across and sums (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
You need to do a BY on grade then create your hold file. Then in your report against the hold file,......

The summarizations I'm talking about are the objects of the SUM verb. Why don't you try SUMing and ......

Can you do all the summarizations just once using BY for all the sort fields, including FINAL_GRADE.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]HIPER LEFT - JOIN ISSUE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Good job, Alaga. I am happy that my suggestion worked for you....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]HIPER LEFT - JOIN ISSUE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
See if you can't make FOCSORT bigger....

Discussion Topic  RE: Excel Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Create a dummy field to sort on and count lines in a DEFINE. If it is less than the split lines num......

Discussion Topic  RE: Re-try logic in Webfocus client (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Bhuvana, Check out the Server Administration manual for Unix and Windows. Look for the topic regar......

Discussion Topic  RE: How-To Setup ODBC Connection To An Oracle DB In WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Ron, You need to log onto the reporting server web console as I mentioned above. URL is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How-To Setup ODBC Connection To An Oracle DB In WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Ron, Can you please add to your signature your product suite, release, and most importantly your pl......

Discussion Topic  RE: Active Reports - setting pagination bar to the bottom as a default? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
To answer Tim's question, I'm on 762 and in Report Painter, Format tab, lower left is a list of pagi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Editing a focus format file. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Firoz, I don't understand why your MODIFY is working without a master. Without a master, you would......

Discussion Topic  RE: Editing a focus format file. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Firoz, That looks perfect except that you should say ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Join with different format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes

Discussion Topic  RE: Join with different format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
If the files are relational, I would TABLE them out separately with associated screening conditions ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Inserting label beneath column title in HTM Table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes

Discussion Topic  RE: SQL passthrough and hold files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Assistant Invalid Argument when using Multiple Values option (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Then I would open a case with IBI....

Discussion Topic  RE: Using &DATEM in Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes

Discussion Topic  RE: New Release 765 'Cabin Fever' (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Any day now, I hope. It has the new Active Reports PDF and HTML dashboard capabilities and the new ......

» Refine Search
» New Search