Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 137
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2723 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: MRE 'Name' into Amber-Var? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
LOL. I was waiting for someone to make a wisecrack about that. I just couldn't think of a good one......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: MRE 'Name' into Amber-Var? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Susannah, Those extract utilities have been around since at least 5.2. That is when I first used t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Editing a focus format file. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
My solution can be done entirely on the mainframe....

Discussion Topic  RE: Editing a focus format file. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Please see my original post. It does not use Lotus and allows you to do everything on the mainframe......

You will have to export the file from Lotus into a fixed format file, create a master file descripti......

While MODIFY or MAINTAIN is the best way, another way would be to TABLE the existing file and save i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Thermometer Gauge in Advanced Graph Assistant (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
John, The latest version of the WF graphics manual is wf76graphics.pdf and it can be downloaded fro......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tips & Techniques Contest - Summit 2008 - 10 Submissions to date! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I have a beanie with a propeller on it. Does that mean my head isn't pointy? Thanks for the nomina......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bursting Report in ReportCaster using a WHERE clause (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Darin gave you the answer up above. You will have to drive the DSTRUN api program from a web page....

Discussion Topic  RE: Geographical Business Intelligence Solutions (GBIS) Development (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
There is a tutorial in the manual. You will need to get the CRIMEW .axl file. Also, check out this......

Discussion Topic  RE: Geographical Business Intelligence Solutions (GBIS) Development (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Majid, Are you talking about the ESRI ArcIMS or ArcGIS stuff? If yes, to purchase you need to cont......

Discussion Topic  RE: ON MATCH DELETE doesn't work (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes

Discussion Topic  RE: ON MATCH DELETE doesn't work (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Try regenerating your master using the native SQL Server adapter as opposed to ODBC. Your suffix in......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Anyone Else get Problems running Graphs under Caster? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
John, I haven't seen that error but all of our graph focexecs that run under RC have to have this l......

Discussion Topic  RE: Studio does not generate a report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Did you install Dev Studio under your id? If not, remove it and re-install under your id. If that ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Assistant Invalid Argument when using Multiple Values option (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I am surprised you are getting this on the CAR file. I had problems in the early releases of 7.6 fr......

Discussion Topic  RE: Limitations in Length of Names (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
5. Directory names in Dev Studio can be no longer than 18 characters....

Discussion Topic  RE: Display a GRAPH as report page header (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Good question!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Display a GRAPH as report page header (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
The PDF Layout Painter can produce HTML output, Excel too. The product is misnamed....

Discussion Topic  RE: Development in MRE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I thought that even in a single environment, you could have multiple 'basedir' directory structures ......

» Refine Search
» New Search