Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 137
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2723 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Report layout help (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Jenny, If I understand you correctly, you can create a dummy sort field whose value is 1 for every ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] dev studio run results in a blank page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I actually like it. It allows me to compare results from different sets of code. If find the 'new ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Counting Lines of Code in all the members of the PDS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Shrikant, I do this sort of thing in a Unix environment all the time. The first thing you need is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Header Alignment for multiple lines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
If your formatting requirements are that specific, then I would recommend that you break your addres......

Discussion Topic  RE: Looping Through Time Frames (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Why won't Frank's example work for you? The SUM verb adds up everything in a separate bucket for th......

Discussion Topic  RE: HOW TO REFERENCE COUNTS FROM MULTIPLE TABLES (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Happy, happy, joy, joy! I knew you could do it! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: HOW TO REFERENCE COUNTS FROM MULTIPLE TABLES (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Sam, Don't quit. You are very close. All you have to do is add AS DATEYYM to your individual repo......

First, you don't need the APP PREPENDPATH IBIDEMO. I only had that in there because the demo file I......

Yes, your hold file description looks good. And, no, it doesn't matter that a different table is co......

From Dr. Seuss, Green Eggs and Ham, I do not like them, Sam I Am. Have a nice weekend....

Well, SamIam, I think I have something. Now you are going to have to match up this code with yours ......

Take the - off of the SET ASNAMES=ON. You will notice in my post that there is no dash....

For your previous post, add SET ASNAMES=ON at the beginning of your focexec. Leave your loops in......

Discussion Topic  RE: Proper function needed... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Jackie, One more thing, if POSIT can't find the string APT or whatever you are looking for, then th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Proper function needed... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Jackie, You can use POSIT to find the position of APT in your string then use SUBSTR to extract the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sorting Display In Graph... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Sam, I have posted a solution to this several times on this forum. My solution uses Dialogue Manag......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Conversion from Informix to Oracle (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes

» Refine Search
» New Search