Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 137
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2723 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: HOW TO REFERENCE COUNTS FROM MULTIPLE TABLES (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
BTW, I'm not quite sure what you are doing in your repeat loop; but if you are going to hold the dat......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: HOW TO REFERENCE COUNTS FROM MULTIPLE TABLES (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
No. JOIN is not what you should do. MATCH in this case is better. Let me do an example using your......

I apoligize for steering you in the wrong direction. According to an earlier post, you have a separ......

Sam, I am going to make assumptions as to what the hold file names are. I asked for a hold master ......

Sam, I am assuming that your 11 hold files have virtually the same master. With that said, could y......

If each of the 11 tables is sorted by month and year with 1 total each, I would do a MATCH FILE. Th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to get around testing in independent sets of data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Go to the Advanced Search link and type in MULTIPATH. This is a setting that helps you control how ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Converting a "nonconvertible hexidecimal column" to English from an AS400 DB (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Rob, Have you done an Advanced Search on JD Edwards? Somewhere in my small brain is a faint memory......

Discussion Topic  RE: Unable to Open the CSS Files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
MSAM, Starting in release 7.1, certain files that you used to be able to open in an editor from Dat......

Discussion Topic  RE: Date compare problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Try AYMD instead. It works better for Dialogue Manager variables. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: LCWORD Function Problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Here is one I did with EMPLOYEE that looks a lot like yours and I didn't have any problems. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: LCWORD Function Problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
This seems to be working: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Calling WebFOCUS from Visual Basic (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
A -32 is a 'userid already in use' error. You have your WebFOCUS reporting server set up such that ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Need help with a date comparison (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
You are most welcome. However, it is still more efficient to do WHERE clauses against literals as o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Need help with a date comparison (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Webmeister, Please be careful if the file you are reporting against is a relational DB. Comparing ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Graph Issue: Big value and small value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
You can use a log scale so that as the numbers get bigger, the amount of space between the ticks is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Page numbering with coordinated compound PDF reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Darin, I did an 'Advanced Search' on page master and the only manual references that came up were 7......

Discussion Topic  RE: Page numbering with coordinated compound PDF reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Darin, You want to do the page numbering in the page master. If the PDF Layout Painter was availab......

Discussion Topic  RE: drill values showing in place of link (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Can you reproduce the error with the CAR file and post the code here?...

» Refine Search
» New Search