Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 137
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2723 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Border Around Subtotal Section (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Hear, hear, Tony. I am often frustrated after posting what should be enough information for the req......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Custom Resource Analyzer Reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
You can go to the reporting server web console and create synonyms for them. Ours are DB2 and we ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WebFocus generating error messages in tomcat log files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
A -17 is a security error code on the reporting server. If you look in the iWay API Reference Manua......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need to show distinct row values in different columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I've got it! Spence, you were very close but you didn't have any values for the PRODUCTION departme......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need to show distinct row values in different columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I played around with this a bit and didn't get too far. It would take hold files and Dialogue Manag......

Discussion Topic  RE: ReportCaster and WF Server Procedures (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
It was just a thought, Francis. We have lots of user and application ids used as RC execution ids a......

Discussion Topic  RE: ReportCaster and WF Server Procedures (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Can you logon as the execution id of the RC schedule and do an APP SHOWPATH? That will tell you wha......

When we were running 5.3, we would see all the fexes that were defined in the directories in edaspro......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Multi-drill from graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Marvin, If you want to test it to make sure, you can find documentation on the syntax for DRILLMENU......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Multi-drill from graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I'm assuming Marvin is talking about the DRILLMENUITEM option available for reports that allows a si......

Discussion Topic  RE: How To Create Date Parameters Prompting the User (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
LOgle, If you are creating your report in DS, then HTML Layout Painter is available to you. After ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How To Create Date Parameters Prompting the User (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
If you are using the HTML Layout Painter, you need to change your control type to a calendar control......

Discussion Topic  RE: Finding Median Value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I think if you type 'median' in the advanced search, you should get a number of hits. I remember re......

Discussion Topic  RE: how to avoid duplicate listing???? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Do a join instead of a match. Then do a sum on the column in file 1....

Discussion Topic  RE: Graph Hold File and PDF Ouput (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I'm running on AIX and your version did not run. I changed from gif to svg and it worked. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] What dfoes a DEFINE FILE xxxx ADD do? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
DEFINE FILE ... ADD is part of core FOCUS and folks here use it all the time....

Discussion Topic  RE: Existence of a field in a master file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Majid, Are you talking about whether the field has any data or whether the column exists in the mas......

Discussion Topic  RE: Temporary Files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Noel, Please update your profile signature with your product suite, platform, and release so that w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Visual Discovery to drill down to other reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Ken, I am not an expert in VisDis but have played with it some. The data sheet does exactly what y......

Discussion Topic  RE: FTP'ing File From Unix Box To Windows Box (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I don't know the exact answer to your question about location but I know that in some of our schedul......

» Refine Search
» New Search