Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 137
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2723 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: complete guide to stylesheet syntax (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Sounds like John is referring to CSS or cascading style sheets. If that is the case, John, there ar......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: NO HTML OUTPUT - SQL FETCH ERROR (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Actually, I would check to see what was going on in SQL Server first. Can you take the generated SQ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mainframe JCL to Trigger a Unix Job to Execute a Webfocus Report ::? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Lots of folks at our site do this. The mainframe job writes some sort of flag file and ftp's it to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fields Display issue in dev studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Majid, This is what I would do if I were you. I'd either go to the Documentation link on the IBI s......

Discussion Topic  RE: flatfile reporting in webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Yes. You have to have a master file description with SUFFIX=FIX and an APP FI or FILEDEF in your pr......

Discussion Topic  RE: Styling of table footing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
You're right, Tony. I get red-blue-red across the whole line. I played around with moving the spot......

Discussion Topic  RE: Styling of table footing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I also tested on 762 and it works fine with both formats....

Discussion Topic  RE: Tables Manipulation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
This all sounds doable. Can you describe more fully what the additional calculations are and where ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tables Manipulation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes

I'm sorry but it is confusing. If you've already done the join and the table, you can hold the data......

Discussion Topic  RE: Concatenate two fields recursively (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I know what your problem is but have not thought of a good solution yet. Your problem with doing th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Architecture design (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Maria, A 'procedure' in Dev Studio creates a 'focexec' in the application directory that you are wo......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to limit items in WebFOCUS Masters List (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
The option is new to 76. They had to put back something they took away in 71. And you are correct ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to limit items in WebFOCUS Masters List (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Painter and Report Assitant (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
That sounds about right. And in future releases, it will not be available from Dev. Studio, only MR......

Discussion Topic  RE: Creating a master file ... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
That works too. Glad you got it working....

Discussion Topic  RE: Creating a master file ... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
&IORETURN is a system variable that is used to check the results of a -READ to see if you are at end......

S, If you want to avoid changing the file before you process it, this is what I would do. I'm only......

SUFFIX=FIX assumes that you have a file with no delimeter and they are most often fixed length. Mos......

Discussion Topic  RE: Group or User Profiles in MRE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Dan, Profiles and APP commands are documented in the Server Adminstration manual for your platform,......

» Refine Search
» New Search