Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 137
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2723 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] how to sort the data for x-axis (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Can you post your code please? Possibly use the CAR file to reproduce your problem....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Auto Amper Param Templates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
To reiterate what Doug said, even though you are more familiar with other tools, in the long run you......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Help needed in WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Hola. Check out the documentation link in the upper right-hand corner of this page. Look for the W......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Difference b/w dates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Enigma, can you post your code please? Maybe we can spot something you are missing....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Problem with creating XML Hold File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Adding a new value in the -PROMPT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
He's using mainframe FOCUS and I don't know if FOC_NONE is available there which is why I didn't rec......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Adding a new value in the -PROMPT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Color of field in Master File !!! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Do you mean change the color of the font that shows up in the field list in Report Assistant? I am ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WebFOCUS develop Studio modify my HTML file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I'd recommend that you open a case with IBI and do some reading on NLS. You can also do a search on......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] PCHOLD OPEN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Look up the (APPEND option on the APP FI or FILEDEF command. I think that is exactly what you want.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Showing a field off and on, on a report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Can you set up a conditional style to turn the text white to match the background if the condition i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] sort by values in across column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Not quite sure what you want. Did you mean the ACROSS fieldname COLUMNS value1 value2 ... valuen?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Date differences (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Kitty, If the dates are smartdates, i.e. formats like YYMD or YYM, you simply subtract the dates as......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED by case] Stacked VBAR with Connecting Lines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
This isn't exactly what you wanted, but maybe it is a start. I haven't looked in the graph manual y......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Datatext in Line Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
There is an absolutely wonderful graph presentation from last year's summit by Vicky L. that shows h......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]THE DATA VALUE HAS A FORMAT ERROR (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Please post your exact code in between the code tags, i.e. rightmost icon on the ribbon bar....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Report running slow (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Re: Blue Zone's and Doug's posts, since you changed the program and are new to WebFOCUS, you may ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] IBIF_max_messages and EDASERVE errors (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
IBIF_max_messages is defined in the WebFOCUS Client Console under Configuration/Client Settings/Gene......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Duplicate Rows (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Duplicate Rows (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes

» Refine Search
» New Search