Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 137
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2723 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: How to limit items in WebFOCUS Masters List (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
In 76, if you have this capability turned on, individual users (basic user to the reporting server) ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Birthdate Conversion for Age in years months or days (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
The DEFINE is done against the file, not the field: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Password Encryption (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
No, you don't need to decyrpt it. Unfortunately, I don't know what else is going on in your environ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Password Encryption (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes

Discussion Topic  RE: Chart Lengend sorting problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
DKWAN, Here is an example. I'm not including all of the code but I'll try to annotate it. This is......

Discussion Topic  RE: OUT OF SEQUENCE Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Leah is correct. Unless the HOLD files were created with a special output type, they are just flat ......

Discussion Topic  RE: WEBFOCUS Duplicates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Does this help? Maybe you can use it as a model. The CAR file comes with WebFOCUS and you can use ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Updating inly some records in one fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Do you have MISSING=ON in your source master? There is also another setting called HOLDMISS that wi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Using define fields to JOIN databases (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
And the JOIN goes before the DEFINE. This is a well-documented feature. Look for define-based join......

Discussion Topic  RE: PCHOLD FORMAT EXL97 causes windows to lock with EXCEL not attached to screen. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I don't know why you are getting the error but I would definitely educate your users to use EXL2K. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: setting up a Holdmaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Good news! My hair was getting grayer by the minute. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: setting up a Holdmaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
OK, The hold file was originally created without FORMAT ALPHA so everything is aligned on a full wo......

The ACTUAL needs to be the exact number on disk. Usually for integer, these will be I2, I4, or I8. ......

Also, you need ACTUALs in your master....

Discussion Topic  RE: Stylesheet is missing spaces? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Looks like a space is missing in the stylesheet between 237 and 255. Does adding it make the error ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Master Field upadte (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
This would be much easier to do if you took the DATASET parameter out of the master and use an amper......

Discussion Topic  RE: link out side of mre to .htm (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
The link for an htm file is: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bursting Compound Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
The easy, flip answer is to upgrade to 76 which has the PDF Layout Painter. But all silliness asi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Compound Document Generation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
It looks like you customized the last TABLE. Here is the end of one of mine that is working using t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Compound Document Generation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Majid, I think what I recommended in a different post was that you create a separate graph and a se......

» Refine Search
» New Search