Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 137
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2723 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: What's causing a ERROR WRITING OUTPUT FILE? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I'm in a Unix shop and whenever I see that message, it is because a. the file now belongs to some......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: pareto x-axis question... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes

Discussion Topic  RE: KeyPress in Maintain -- Any way to capture the value of the key pressed? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
John, Please update your profile signature with your release and platform so that we may better hel......

Discussion Topic  RE: add date function? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
If you are doing the date compare against a relational data source, not all of them will pass a date......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hold Files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Do a DYNAM ALLOC in your mainframe focexec. This is like a FILEDEF only for MVS. It is a FOCUS com......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hold Files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes

Discussion Topic  RE: Visual Discovery Problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Kerry, Thanks a bunch for that additional link. We are about to get started with VizDiz here. I p......

Discussion Topic  RE: CREATING DYNAMIC SUBJECT LINE FR E-MAIL DISTRIBUTION (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I checked on this once. It is not supported. Someone may have already requested and NFR (New Featu......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Issue with page number display on PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I ran this in 762 without a problem: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Issue with page number display on PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Karun, Not sure I totally understand your question. Run this code and tell us what you get: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Combining HOLD Files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Ana, MATCH is not going to work for you. MATCH puts the contents of two files side-by-side, not on......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cash reward to solve unresolved case! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
The log is in the same place on all the releases discussed in these forums, i.e. drive:\ibi\srvnn\wf......

Discussion Topic  RE: On using Excel templates with ReportCaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
G, Look at the list of supported output types when you are creating a task. That will tell you whe......

Discussion Topic  RE: On using Excel templates with ReportCaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I read the doc for 762 and it does support templates for Report Caster. But I don't know if it only......

Can you please update your profile signature with your WebFOCUS release and platform? This will mak......

Discussion Topic  RE: DRILLMENUITEM from a graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I don't think it is supported. I looked in the Graph Assistant and the drill wizard does not contai......

Discussion Topic  RE: Does this require the MacGyver Technique? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I knew you could do it in fewer notes!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Does this require the MacGyver Technique? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Couldn't have done this without Glenda's excellent technique. I'm not an SQL person. ......

Glenda's code works great. You just have to add the counter with a COMPUTE. Using your file names......

Francis, I'm working on this. I'll let you know when I have something. You obviously have a mnay......

» Refine Search
» New Search