Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 137
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2723 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: COLUMN SPACING (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Please look up the SET SPACES setting. However, this does not give you variable spacing. For that ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Issue while Distributing from the ReportCaster. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Not enough disk space to write the focsort file. This goes in edatemp. Make sure you have enough d......

Discussion Topic  RE: graph data value for total of stacked values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
One more thing, Francis. In the bin directory of your 5.3 Dev Studio installation, there should be ......

Discussion Topic  RE: graph data value for total of stacked values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Francis, IBI purchased the API and source code from 3D a number of years ago, I think at least 5. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: report caster can't see the server variables value set inside a called FEX (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Johney, Just a couple of ideas: Can you pass a dummy variable from RC? On the task tab, go to Adv......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need to open a new HTML page from PDF layout painter. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I haven't tried this but could you use the TARGET parameter? Please update your signature in your p......

Discussion Topic  RE: Parameter passing from HTML page to a Webfocus report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Deepa, Please add your configuration to your signature in your profile. The easiest way to do what......

Discussion Topic  RE: How can I speed up my data retrieval and prevent it from timing out? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
FYI, when reporting against a relational source like Oracle and the sorting is done by Oracle, AUTOT......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Active Reports (AHTML) does not print more than 10 rows (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I also have 762 and have not had any problems with the number of rows in AHTML. Try this code again......

Discussion Topic  RE: Save a PDF layout painter compound report on the disk (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Well, that's not good, is it? The first thing we have to do is simplify the process to see if you c......

Discussion Topic  RE: Save a PDF layout painter compound report on the disk (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Francis, I understand that and there is a different technique for that. If it a multi-use program,......

APP HOLD dirname TABLE FILE ... PRINT ... BY ... ON TABLE HOLD AS pdf_file_name FORMAT PDF END This......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Caster - Passing Global Variable to Save Report As File Name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I'm pretty sure you can't do that. Try the IBI Advanced Search option to find more information or d......

Discussion Topic  RE: Graph Saving SVG issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Tony, Actually, I really like the Unix environment. This site is almost all self-service and we ca......

Discussion Topic  RE: Graph Saving SVG issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Tony (and others reading this post), Be aware that your code above does NOT work on a 762 AIX web a......

Discussion Topic  RE: URL encoding and SQL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Or you may have to examine the incoming data for unwanted characters and removing them before execut......

Discussion Topic  RE: converting 20071108 to a Date? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes

Discussion Topic  RE: DB2 : I Want your Data, I don't want to be troublesome (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Please refer to the Data Administration manual for your platform and look up DB2. There are setting......

Discussion Topic  RE: Combine tables and graphs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Frans, The PDF Layout Painter works great for this. Here is a model that I created using one of th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Problem creating a delimited file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Don't forget that wonderful APP HOLD dirname command which will hold it in a directory without havin......

» Refine Search
» New Search