Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2723 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Problem in reportcaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Here is something that I wrote for my developers awhile back. "Here is a bit of "Best Practice" whe......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: DATES (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Another thing you might want to do is do your date targets in Dialog Manager. The technique you are......

Discussion Topic  RE: Issue with READ (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I use SAVE format all the time for this kind of thing and don't have the hassle of a master. If you......

Discussion Topic  RE: Issue with READ (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Francis, I ran your code and got: 0 NUMBER OF RECORDS IN TABLE= 18 LINES= 18 ALPHANUM......

Discussion Topic  RE: db2 connect version 8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
We are running DB2 8.1 on an AIX box. We use it to talk to both mid-tier and mainframe DB2 connecti......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Across total make up (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I played around with this in 762 and I couldn't make it work either....

Discussion Topic  RE: 7.6.2 Snags (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
FYI, I just got hotfix 4 to solve a Report Caster issue. I can't keep up. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: 7.6.2 Snags (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
John, I had a case open (actually I had several) on issues with dropdown boxes. The CSS consultant......

Discussion Topic  RE: Column Heading on Visualization? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
As far as I know, you can't. The bar graph goes with the column to its immediate left....

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML Launch Page Problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
FYI, Tony. The ibirls2.js problem is fixed in HotFix 3 for release 7.6.2. I no longer have to reve......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Can you post the code in the focexec? The error you are getting is a Dialog Manager error and the l......

Discussion Topic  RE: Visualizations (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Thanks. Use the GUI and be careful of the order. The stylesheet entries are applied sequentially ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Visualizations (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Francis, yes you can. I couldn't get yours to work in a timely manner, but here is one that does wo......

Discussion Topic  RE: MRE Report Help Facility (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I use edastart -t quite a bit to debug data source issues. Sometimes you get better error messages....

Discussion Topic  RE: creating a hold file in one session and reading it in another session (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I agree with Francis. I have found that FORMAT ALPHA is definitely the way to go in WebFOCUS. To e......

Discussion Topic  RE: Projects On local host (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
If your Explorer isn't open, try the File menu and look for an Explore option. If you did not insta......

Discussion Topic  RE: Advanced Graph assist and PDF Layout Painter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I did this in 760 but I think I had to use SVG as the hold format. Check the doc as I am sure that ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Drilldown in Excel from Excel Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Even if you hard-code the format it should work. I tested it before I did my earlier post. I was u......

Discussion Topic  RE: HELP required using FILEDEF to override to an acrhive? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
The documentation for the APP commands is in the System Administrator's Guide. There are two, one f......

» Refine Search
» New Search