Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2723 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Run Stand-alone launch page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
The link would be: ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Need to report on a flat .fex (text) file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
If a file is a squential file, as yours it, you never have an .acx file. But you will require a mas......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need help with using Across to show output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Just off the top of my head, you might want to put all of the subjects in a separate file. After yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Adapter Optimization (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Socrates, My goodness. This is a huge topic to cover in a small amount of space. There are a lot ......

Discussion Topic  RE: populate drop down with a procedure? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I agree, Gizmo. I just copied the code out of the manual. I would use DST. as well, especially aga......

Discussion Topic  RE: populate drop down with a procedure? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Is the output format in the fex you are using to populate the dropdown box XML? If not, that may be......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to find day difference between to I8YYMD fields? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I understand what you did, Frank. However, I believe in the KISS method (keep it simple, silly), es......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to find day difference between to I8YYMD fields? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
If it is only the difference in days you want, you can to it more simply than Frank's example and yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Question about JOINs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Francis is correct. When you are joining to a VSAM file, you must join TO the primary key or an ini......

Discussion Topic  RE: Adding numbers to Dates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Umar, You didn't mention what the format of your date fields are. In order to do the following, th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Authorisation in Developer studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Yes, unfortunately for you, we do make very liberal use of Unix file and directory permissions. As ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Authorisation in Developer studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Frans, You don't mention if your backend environment is Windows or some other platform. If it is U......

Discussion Topic  RE: Clearing Memory (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
It appears that FOCTEMP didn't make it into that list. Try that for .ftm files. APP DELETEF TEMP H......

Discussion Topic  RE: Clearing Memory (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
To be release agnostic when deleting or moving files in the WebFOCUS environment, there is a series ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Condition Checking (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Umar, It looks like you are confusing MATCH with Universal Concatenation (MORE) and you have a sy......

Discussion Topic  RE: Reading without MASTER file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
If they were flat or sequential, i.e. csv, you could use Dialog Manager to read them but you couldn'......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to optimize Chained drop down lists (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Since you are running 7.6.1, I must tell you that one of my users discovered a 5.3.3 created page wi......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to optimize Chained drop down lists (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
In the "Developing Reporting Applications" manual, there is a section on 'Customizing Dynamic Parame......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dates in WebFocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Please move this post to your original post on this topic so we can address it all in one place....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Can ReportCastor know if another Castor job is running? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Susannah was using FRED as an example. The file can be any name you choose....

» Refine Search
» New Search