Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 137
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2723 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Noob tutorial (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
You can search the doc link in the upper righthand corner of this page. Here is one link you might ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] I got an error through Report painter doing a DECODE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Is 'ABC' a column name in T3Y_SLSWKBGT? I'm asking this because you have a BY phrase which will eva......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] I got an error through Report painter doing a DECODE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
To further explain, anything that starts with a dash is considered Dialogue Manager and you should b......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Receives Blank Screen When Running Deferred (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
What happens if you run it immediately? Does it work?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Report is taking too long to run. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Firstly, on your last report, do a COUNT * WHERE range-condition to see how many rows you are trying......

Discussion Topic  RE: display less than symbol in PDF heading [Solved] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
John beat me to it and his is less work....

Discussion Topic  RE: display less than symbol in PDF heading [Solved] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Try this:......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Save an Excel Output to a Network folder (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Well, that's enough. But you'll have to check with your admin to see how to share windows drives on......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Save an Excel Output to a Network folder (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Need more info, Saggy. Where is the reporting server, Windows or Unix? If on the latter, you might......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] commented out text gets moved ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Or Dialogue Manager....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] can I unhide columns that were hidden because of noprint (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Please see my reply to your other post today....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] STYLESHEET DELETE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Does your site have a license for Active Reports, i.e. AHTML output? That output allows you to show......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Insert data into Focus DB (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
The native language for inserting data into a FOCUS data base is MODIFY. MAINTAIN is another though......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How do you pass a Parameter in a Graph ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Put these lines at the beginning of your child focexec: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How do you pass a Parameter in a Graph ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
You need to post the child report. In a previous thread, you were using a different amper variable ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Wrapping a field with Active HTML reporting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Thanks for the info, AG. I am testing .10 right now and will check it out!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Wrapping a field with Active HTML reporting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Don't think WRAP works in AHTML. You can do a search in the Forum on wrap and AHTML. There is abou......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Select Display Row-totals with over (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Well, I don't know what a numpty is but I surely wouldn't want to be one either! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] incorrect fonts in graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I would assume the Linux config is pretty much the same as a generic UNIX config. Since you are the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SQL Server stored proc question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Welcome to the Forum! To start, I'd suggest using the Search tab. Use "stored procedure sql server......

» Refine Search
» New Search