Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 137
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2723 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] EDA Code 35804 and BAD STATUS CODE (-12) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
With WebFOCUS you can write your own tool to analyze edaprint. Here is a sample of the contents. ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] EDA Code 35804 and BAD STATUS CODE (-12) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
You can get agent usage out of EDAPRINT....

A couple of things. Statistics are available from the WebFOCUS console, Workpace/Monitor/Statistics......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] wrap text in alpha file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
One more question. Will you have more than 2 output rows for each input? Also the MacGyver techniq......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] wrap text in alpha file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I think you are on the right track though. Add a dummy key to your hold files. Make it 1 for the p......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Pass windows login id to oracle through webfocus data adapter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I have told you how to do that in previous posts. You are not going to be able to use a trusted con......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Converting db rows into columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Jan, have you looked into using the ACROSS phrase?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to read packDecimal value from a SAVE file on mainframe (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Try doing ON TABLE HOLD FORMAT ALPHA instead. When you create the save file, can you post the forma......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Calling multiple drilldowns from one report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Calling multiple drilldowns from one report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Use Dialogue Manager to generate the specific code required based on the value of &DISPLAY. You can......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] passing variables; or re-use a HOLD file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Forgive me. You are absolutely right, Jack. I should know better. gmal, you're going to have to d......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] passing variables; or re-use a HOLD file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Pat's response gave me an idea. While it is important that the hold file is unique for each invocat......

You could save the hold file but it would be different for every user so that wouldn't work. And it......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WebFocus/Focus Design Template - Specification Document (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Dan, That second link is hilarious. My users do the same thing to me! It certainly gave me quite a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Count the record (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
The default for a count is I4. You can put this in your profile or your program to increase it to I......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Moving ReportCaster database (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
If you check the installtion guide, there is a migration process that you can follow. Also enlist t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WHERE fieldname IN FILE filename; (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Are you using a master file description to access the Oracle table? If yes, you could regen the mas......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WHERE fieldname IN FILE filename; (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Can you do a ? HOLD HOLDJOBS followed by a -EXIT and post the results? After than, can you ON TABLE......

Is the field you are matching the first one in the hold file? When you multiply the field length by......

Discussion Topic  RE: SOLVED - Creating report off Reportcaster Log file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I just thought of something else. In my edasprof.prf or global profile, for each of my relational a......

» Refine Search
» New Search