Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 137
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2723 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WebFOCUS - One Master Record - Multiple Detail type Records Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
If you look at the report, the data from Oracle 3 is a subset of Oracle 2, etc. But you want in you......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WebFOCUS - One Master Record - Multiple Detail type Records Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Can you give an example with date of what the output is supposed to look like?...

Are Oracle tables 2,3, and 4 of the same format? The basic answer is to join Master 1 to Oracle N, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] amper name for fex you're running (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
&FOCFOCEXEC...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Where Join NOT working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
The syntax is very restrictive for a conditional join. Double and triple-check the documentation to......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WebFocus master for non csv flat file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
No, LINE133 is the name I made up for what I would call my field in the generic master I was using t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WebFocus master for non csv flat file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
That isn't what Darin is suggesting. He is suggesting that you decompose the flat file you already ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Use existing PDFs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
This may be possible in 7.6.9. Check the Summary of New Features for this release. I remember read......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Print Last 10 Records (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
They are randomly generated but each appears to be higher than the rest. Maybe I'm wrong but I've w......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Print Last 10 Records (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
If you join BOTLOG to BOTLOG2, you will have a datetime stamp to look at. It is in GMT and there ar......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Query to retrieve info on a data adapter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes

Discussion Topic  RE: Impact Analysis - can i find a variable extant in a join? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Possibly Resource Analyzer?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Convert a P20 to an A10 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
PCKOUT writes a packed number from an unpacked number. That is not what you want to do. Max's sugg......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Error connecting to WebFOCUS Reporting Server EDASERVE: EDA SQL STATUS (-9) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Is this resolved? Can you 'ping' the reporting server port from your PC?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Error connecting to WebFOCUS Reporting Server EDASERVE: EDA SQL STATUS (-9) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WARNING: SORTING ON A COMPUTED FIELD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
You have to use BY TOTAL when sorting on a computed field....

Discussion Topic  RE: Does anyone know where the FOCUS MSO commands are documented? (in Rules, Regulations, and FAQs) by GinnyJakes
Try book 2 of a mainframe FOCUS manual. There is a chapter on MSO Operations. Click the top link i......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Rules, Regulations, and FAQs

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to select distinct sequential numbers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Letters in PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
You're welcome. I'd recommend that as you move up in releases, you download the current version of ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] DISPLAY THE COLUMN TITLE. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I would recommend putting a page break on the sort field where you want the column titles to repeat.......

» Refine Search
» New Search