Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 137
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2723 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]Server Migration from 762 to 769 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
The server migration utility is available from the Workspace pulldown of the web console, 4th entry ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] related to graph.. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
In the Advanced Graph Assistant, you can use the 'Multi-Graph' option for the year. Without testing......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Manage Reporting IDs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Retrieve tnsnames.ora address of oracle database instance (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Since the tsnames.ora file is a text file, there isn't any reason why you couldn't use your generic ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Forcing the sequences (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Susannah, I meant two separate jobs or a job that is dependent on the completion of a process on ano......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Forcing the sequences (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Since you can't do dependencies in Report Caster as is and job2 runs faster than job1, then you will......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] PDF - Bold partial text in HEADING (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Here is a post that might help you: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] reading from EXCEL to WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Make it 1. You are generating too many errors to be able to see what the error is. Have you consid......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] reading from EXCEL to WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Change RECORDLIMIT to READLIMT, make it smaller, and do a view source on the output so you can see t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Visualize Row Total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Something like this maybe? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] (FOC36355) INVALID TYPE OF ARGUMENT #1 FOR USER FUNCTION DATEADD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Please see my previous post and try to do your date calculations with Dialogue Manager and then use ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Graph questions - how to change Y axis label (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Dialogue Manager? I have an example posted in the Forum someplace....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] A value is missing and using substr in an iff (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
That's another reason. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] A value is missing and using substr in an iff (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
After your two -SET statements add a -TYPE for all the variables, including &FORMAT. Follow that wi......

I don't know. This works: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] EX Command (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Can you put the parameters in a file and do the -INCLUDE as part of a -REPEAT/-READ loop?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] image in pdf document (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
The documentation is in the "Creating Reports with Graphical Tools" manual. This is how I learned t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Sending Graphs with Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
This works for me. I run it as a test RC job every night. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Sending Graphs with Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Did you add the line I suggested. That is required....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Merge multiple tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
There are a number of rules to follow to use MORE or Universal Concatenation. The first thing I not......

» Refine Search
» New Search