Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 137
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2723 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Sending Graphs with Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Put this at the beginning of your focexec: ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] image in pdf document (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
In 7.6.5, it is still called the PDF Layout Painter. You must access it as a 'new' program to see i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] EX Command (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
You can look up the syntax of the EX command in the language manual. However, if you want the outpu......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Modify hold file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Modify hold file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Then you have 2 files? I'm very confused....

And you want to get rid of the original rows that had the missing stuff, correct?...

How about first finding all the rows in T that only have 1 entry. I think based on your posts that ......

I'd recommend along the lines of Waz' response to use either McGuyver or Universal Concatenation (MO......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Sorting a SUM field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
BY TOTAL...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Browser Crashes When Using Calendar Control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Case number is 51272523. Feel free to reference it....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Browser Crashes When Using Calendar Control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I received a new (2nd one) calendar js file from Tech Support last week and applied it to my test sy......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Cannot delete a .foc file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Where in Dev Studio is the user doing the delete, Projects or Data Servers? Projects tend to run un......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Heading / Footer question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
There is a maximum number of characters you can using in your heading and column titles. Are you do......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] PROMPT SORT ORDER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Code gets tightened and if the code construct you are using doesn't match the syntax in the manual, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] PROMPT SORT ORDER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
For anything fancy, I highly recommend a launch page. Autoprompt is for testing and quick and dirty......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] (FOC36355) INVALID TYPE OF ARGUMENT #1 FOR USER FUNCTION DATEADD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
In addition, depending on your data source, i.e. relational, it is not advisable to do WHERE screens......

Discussion Topic  RE: [workaround] (FOC205) THE DESCRIPTION CANNOT BE FOUND FOR FILE NAMED: tempfilter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
SAME_DB is a format that allows you to write temporary tables in the database type of the master. I......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Inconsistent borders on column headings (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Mark, please post your code between the code tags (see last icon on the ribbon bar) because we didn'......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to execute focexec from DOS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
You'd have to run a script that did an edastart -x or one of the other options. If you can open a d......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Saving burst value as an amper variable. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I can't imagine what you are doing. You have to save your company and burst values in a separate fi......

» Refine Search
» New Search