Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 137
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2723 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Two Spreadsheets at once (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Two Spreadsheets at once (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
If you are running 7.6.6 as your signature indicates, you could try the PDF Layout Painter with the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Deployment location for web files ? (Maintain) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
The web components should be deployed to approot on the client machine. You should never store cust......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Calendar /js / Wf 714 problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Thanks for trying, R. I have a ticket open with my internal help desk and even forwarded your infor......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Calendar /js / Wf 714 problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I also tried the IBI file but it didn't work for me (calendar control didn't show at page execution ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] AHTML Multiple Tabs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Not in that version. I have 7.6.5 and I have not been successful in creating a multi-tab browser-ba......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Issue with passing valu to Drop Down List Dynamically at run time. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Satya, This is called chaining. You can do a search on that keyword in the forum. I'd also sugges......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Pass NO_SELECTION From HTML ListBox To FEX (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
To build on what Danny said, you can use a procedure to populate the box. But there must be two fiel......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Sorting a Bar Graph on X-Axis? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Dialogue Manager. I've got a post in here somewhere on that. You have to create a SAVE file with t......

Discussion Topic  RE: All I want for Christmas ........ (within Dev Studio) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Re: Disappearing line numbers. I checked back on my list of cases and couldn't find it. It is spo......

Discussion Topic  RE: All I want for Christmas ........ (within Dev Studio) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
This is not impacting me nor have I heard any complaints about this from the business developers. I......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Browser Crashes When Using Calendar Control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Saggy, why did you close this post? The issue is not yet resolved. Did you update your case to ind......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Hide rows in HTML output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
FML with a hierarchy?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] DM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Since you are doing a letter, which tends to be done in some sort of heading anyway, could you use t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Derived Facts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
For the situation you have described, since you have to compare to a date, do it in the report reque......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Derived Facts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I hope you have a date in your table. You would use a DEFINE or COMPUTE to calculate the new facts/......

Discussion Topic  RE: Display 2 fields in a Multi-Select List Box (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Q1. You have to create a separate fex. Don't give the XML file an AS name. Q2. I'm not sure that......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] READ feature Loading record fields into amper variables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Try ON TABLE HOLD FORMAT ALPHA. The WebFOCUS default for a hold file is binary....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] InfoAssist feedback? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Report Caster Saved procedure ont windows explorer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
SFTP is a new feature in 7.6.5....

» Refine Search
» New Search