Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 137
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2723 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to get the current US Gov Fiscal Year (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Assuming you want it in an amper variable: ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Variable in column name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Is the field in the same table? What is the length of GBP? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Amper variable value for 0000000 and '' are same (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
That's what I told him, Jim. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Amper variable value for 0000000 and '' are same (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] JOIN - 'one-to-one' acting like 'one-to-many' (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I'm just guessing here but it probably 'works' because the SET statement turned off optimization (yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Authentication Failed - Reportcaster Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
You cannot use anything higher than update 6 and update 3 is installed with Developer Studio. If yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HTML frontend calling drilldown fex, querystring error. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I'm confused. Are you talking about controls not being populated on an HTML launch page? If yes, i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Drill Down on a SUBFOOT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Passing columnar notation to a drill in a subfoot doesn't seem logical to me as there are no columns......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] title wraping (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
They've just added wrapping with OVER for PDF in 7.6.11 so I seriously doubt whether it is available......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Getting rid of trailing spaces when outputing Format comma (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
That is correct and you can delete if you wish....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Active Reports Across Title Styling (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I just played around with this to what was going on. For Active Reports with ACROSS, you get the na......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Text and Alphanumeric (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
This is what I would do. Convert the A20V to A20 and extract the data and hold it. Convert the TX5......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How do I create a single parameter value for multiple fields? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
You can use the same amper variable in multiple places in a focexec. What you are trying to do does......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Conditional format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
-INCLUDE perhaps?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] server error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
To access the reporting server log, edaprint.log, using the console which is usually ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] CALCULATE "SUBHEAD" FIELD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
You might be able to use the LAST function to refer to the date of the preceeding row, i.e. DATE - L......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] ON TABLE COLUMN-TOTAL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] ON TABLE COLUMN-TOTAL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
It is either ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bar Graph: Conditional Formatting of X Axis TEXT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Dave, you'd have to know the series number in advance in order to do what you want in the AGA. Howe......

Discussion Topic  RE: Forcing all rows to print (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
If TERM is an alpha field, by summing it you are only getting the last value in the sort group COURS......

» Refine Search
» New Search