Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 137
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2723 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Why can't I run a procedure after making changes in DevStudio? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
If you go to techsupport.ibi.com and register if you have not already done so, you will see the down......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Join Error Message (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
It's because you did a PRINT. It forces uniqueness for each row. You don't have to worry about it....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] space usage in edatemp (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Another way you can restrict disk space usage is to reduce the max agent number....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Problem in comparing Greg date with I8 variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
This is just a guess because your format matches the documentation. Try format I8YYMD instead of ju......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] EXPANDABLE REPORT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
To follow up on Tony's post, look up prefix operator. There are a number of useful ones you should ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] EXPANDABLE REPORT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
No, it is an HTML construct only....

Did you run my sample code? I see the plus signs in addition to the subfoot. I tested this in 7.6.......

Does this work for you? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Footer on Every page of PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Just for the sake of staying on top of new stuff, in 7.6.11 you can cause in a stylesheet to have th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dev Studio Config Error and IE8 (Webserver not accessible) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I'm assuming you are talking about MRE. We only have a production system for the users and don't us......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dev Studio Config Error and IE8 (Webserver not accessible) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
You are correct, Kerry. I thought it was environmental as well but just needed help working through......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SALES TOTAL AND BY HIGHEST 3 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Have you tried a multi-verb request? I don't know what your period is but let's say that it is the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Dynamic Hold File Name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Add a FILEDEF or APP FI statement after the -NOHOLDNEEDED label. When you come into the program the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WebFOCUS Inventory (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
What you can do is a dos dir command against ibi\apps and direct the output to a file. Create a gen......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Freeze/Lock first column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
1. No 2. Recently answered here: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Freeze/Lock first column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
In the Report Painter Format tab, on the left side, in the middle, there is a Freeze Columns setting......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Late to the IE8 conversation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
IE8 is not supported until 7.6.10. I don't think you can wait until 2011 to upgrade WebFOCUS. Eith......

Discussion Topic  RE: Task Error: While Scheduling the Reports [Solved] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
The error was probably there when you ran from EDASERVE. Either have your output in HTML and do a v......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to get Previous Period (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] whats the diff Between USAGE & actual in a .mas file... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
The USAGE format is the one used to display the field on a report. The ACTUAL format describes how ......

» Refine Search
» New Search