Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 137
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2723 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] include a column that displays the previous months value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
And you've got an extra EQ on the last line. This works: ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] include a column that displays the previous months value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
And you don't have ampersands in front of any of your variables in the commented code....

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Hiding COLUMNS with no data and OVER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
So if I understand you correctly, you have one giant record with groups of fields hopefully with the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Need help in inserting record into DB2 table through SQl Pass-through (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
If you run the focexec outside of RC, does it insert a record?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Need help in inserting record into DB2 table through SQl Pass-through (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I don't see an error. No report to distribute makes sense in this context....

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved] Too many ampers derived from URL gives (FOC206) INSUFFICIENT MEMORY (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Ok, I saved the posted code and ran it 6-7 times in succession and had no problems. I am on 7.6.5 a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved] Too many ampers derived from URL gives (FOC206) INSUFFICIENT MEMORY (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
John, I just ran your code on our system and I didn't have any problems. I am on a Unix platform h......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Proble in MATCH (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
According to the conversion chart that Michelle referenced, an S9(4) is a display numeric and there ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Removing OR and single quote from a drop down selected values. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
This may not be the neatest way to do this and only gets rid of the OR's but maybe you can change it......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Subtotal and Grand Total in WebFOCUS Developer Studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I don't think there is anything in that code that can't be done with the GUI. Why don't you try to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Subtotal and Grand Total in WebFOCUS Developer Studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Here is a way. There are many others. ......

Do you have to display the detail of other columns?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] drilling down to excel and returning (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Use the search button and the words 'back button'. There are lots of posts on this topic....

Discussion Topic  RE: Need help: Drill down on scatter graph with the group by column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
You don't mention which graph tool you are using but assuming the Advanced Graph Assistant, click on......

Discussion Topic  RE: (Solved) moving a dev studio htm file to a wf server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I'm a bit confused about what you are asking but let's see what we can start. First of all, are y......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] PDF Styling (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Check out the BYPANEL command. That will allow you to repeat the BY phrases, as many as you want, o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Sub Query Equivalent (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I know what a subquery is and you can't even do it in the Report Painter. You have to write the sub......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] MS ACCESS VARIABLE FIELDS IN TABLE TO WEB FOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Darin's suggestion is the proper way to correct this issue....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Number of Copies (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Yes, that looks fine except make your hold file FORMAT ALPHA. Keep on going. Also, Martin gave you......

» Refine Search
» New Search