Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 137
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2723 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Converting .txt to .pdf (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I would do what Waz said. You need to create a generic master with one field in it and make the for......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Checkboxes for rows in a report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Take your report code out of your html page and put it in its own focexec. I use the HTML Painter a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Checkboxes for rows in a report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes

If you practiced what was in that post, you will see that the boxes were passed as input variables w......

Maybe I don't completely understand what you want to do but creating a report with the employess nam......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Need help passing MR credentials to reporting server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Shawn, I don't know if this will help or if your reporting server is on Unix or not, but you could ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to write subroutines using WebFOCUS ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Francis, Did you not just post a wonderful technique using ARGLEN and SUBSTR to count the number of......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Where Clause (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I might be crazy Noel, but it looks like you coded an inner join. To do an outer, it should specify......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] DEFINE FUNCTION : Using temporary, local variables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
User-written subroutines as referenced here are 3GL programs that are compiled and linked into an ex......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] how do I print data from three lines in one row? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Charles, You might want to start a new post on these questions so that WM can proceed with getting ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] how do I print data from three lines in one row? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Well, Charles, now you are getting into data base design issues. Relational tables by definition te......

WM, I'm not going to test this so use at your own risk. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Code tightening for 7.6+ (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
One I know for sure is the AYM and AYMD legacy date subroutines. A lot of my developers got nailed ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] MATCH Command SORT BY ISSUE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Can you post your code between the code tags (red carats on the right)? What you are doing sounds r......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Check fieldnames after a join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
? HOLD holdfilename...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to edit (modify) my own original postings (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Check this post: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Aligning column heading in PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Ravi, Please update your profile signature with your products, releases and platforms so that we ca......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Drop down performance in OLAP is bad .... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
JG, FOCCACHE is available in 7.6.5 and is a very cool feature. Check it out, Santhu. If you have ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Error Parsing MASTER FILE APPLICATION_CSV(FOC553) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes

» Refine Search
» New Search