Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 137
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2723 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Trying to print a flat file of text (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Chris, You're going to kill yourself. The ddname for your filedef for the file needs to be the sam......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] acrossvalue width (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Bethany, Check this out: There are two articles by Mickey Grackin, a frequent poster, on styleing ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Not exactly a subfoot , not exactly a subhead (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I looked at GamP's post again and if you take out the subhead stuff, I think it does what you want. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Not exactly a subfoot , not exactly a subhead (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Martin, I haven't looked at your request in great detail but at first glance it looks like the MacG......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Single-user WebFOCUS/ActiveDirectory Problem. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
We use active directory as part of a security exit. When a user changes his/her LAN password, the p......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Access database (FOC1400 error) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Can you tell us what the setting was and could you put [SOLVED] in the topic heading? Thanks....

Discussion Topic  RE: 767 Release Policy (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Brian, Can you specify the licensing requirements? I think I read that it was also available in Da......

Discussion Topic  RE: Compound PDF Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I think it is not available in your release but in a later release of 7.6. I think it is in 7.6.6....

Discussion Topic  RE: Removing page-breaks in a table request (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Max, I often do the same thing. Several suggestions have been made and you can use many of them in......

Discussion Topic  RE: Removing page-breaks in a table request (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
There are a number of things you can do. 1. You can make the font smaller. 2. If the titles are......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Reportcaster schedule information (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
In the BOTSCHED table, there are UPDATEDATE and UPDATETIME fields. I don't know what is in there bu......

Discussion Topic  RE: How do I create a Define with a amper variable? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Roxanna, Thanks for the background information. That was very helpful. With that said, it is not ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Auto Prompting not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I had this problem two summers ago with WebSphere 5.x and WebFOCUS 7.1. It turned out to be a Java ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Auto Prompting not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Shravan, Check your WebFOCUS client console, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Printing Database Schemas/Table listing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain-Valid credentials are required for server: EDASERVE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
You have to have a logon form. You can find a sample that you can change in ibisamp/wfmstart.html....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Extract remaining charcters from alpha string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Extract remaining charcters from alpha string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes

Discussion Topic  RE: Best print option for multipage reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
You can see Darin's reply in this post: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Drilldown not working in graph when output as PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
And you should put your code between the code tags: ......

» Refine Search
» New Search