Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 137
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2723 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Upgradation from 5.3.2 to 7.1.4 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Chirag, I would start with the Summary of New Features for 7.1.x. There are also Upgrade Considera......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Error after patching to 7.6.6 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I did not restore. I eyeballed the old ones and did searches on server names, etc and then made cha......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Error after patching to 7.6.6 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I had the same problem with 7.6.5 on an AIX platform. I had to manually change both the WF client a......

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFOCUS Quiz Thread (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I am a WebFOCUS admin for a bunch of business unit developers and, other than passwords, the majorit......

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFOCUS Quiz Thread (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Well, this proves that I read documentation. I in fact have that whole discussion flagged in my har......

Sorry, I missed that bit about syntax. As for the record counts, I was lazy and didn't want to do a......

1. Syntax: IF FIELD EQ (FILENAME) WHERE FIELD IN FILE FILENAME 2. Size of file ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Column-Total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
As GamP said, do a DEFINE using the ABS function to get the absolute value for your data base field.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] MR Admin (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
You can also add a password to the 'admin' id to further secure it....

Discussion Topic  RE: Projects in DevStudio w/out local host (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Go up to the toolbar and depress the binoculars. You will see everything but the icons will be opaq......

Discussion Topic  RE: Projects in DevStudio w/out local host (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
In our case, the WAS environment is managed and maintained by IGS (IBM) and for security reasons wou......

No. Just have them go to Show Environments, highlight the AIX environment, and then click the Set D......

Discussion Topic  RE: -SET before -RUN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I agree with you, Darin! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: how to display total count value of field in graph as first series (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I'm not quite sure what you mean but can't you do a SUM CARCNT in addtion to what you already have? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HIGHEST function not working for me (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
You have to put the HIGHEST first in the list. What you have sorts highest within COL....

Discussion Topic  RE: How to Use where condition in a IF Statement ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Rekha, First of all, please update your profile signature with your products, releases, and platfor......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Join two Focus Hold files linking Computed fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
The source of the join doesn't have to be a FOCUS file, just the target. What I would recommend for......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] parameter passing from main to drilldown (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Please see this most recent thread: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Column Total - Percentages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
He wants the percentage of the Y's on each row. Vinod, are you doing an ACROSS or a straight PRINT?......

Discussion Topic  RE: Compound AHTML report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes

» Refine Search
» New Search