Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 137
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2723 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Teradata ODBC (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Putting 40K records on a browser doesn't make much sense. It might be better to do a summary report......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Teradata ODBC (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
You might want to take a look at the SQL you are sending to Teradata. We use both CLI and ODBC on a......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to delete FOC files through HTML? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
It might be easier for you to leave them there and then have a Report Caster job or a scheduled Wind......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to delete FOC files through HTML? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
You can also use the APP DELETEF command in the focexec....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] getting junk values in apher variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
or ON TABLE SAVE. You don't need the master if you are going to -READ it....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] devstu 766 & chaining (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Well, I did store codes instead of cities, but yes. I did have to turn caching off. But yes, it is......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] devstu 766 & chaining (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I changed FST to DST and added the HOLDLIST line to each of the focexecs. Both of my pages worked f......

I copied mine from the 5.3 manual and I see it has changed in the 7.6 manual. Let me change my test......

Try taking out the HOLDLIST PRINTONLY line. That is not in the manual. I'm doing this from 7.6.5 B......

Tom, I did the example in the book and then tried yours. When I did the one from the book, I got t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Problem with Lookup (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Problem with Lookup (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Devi, Tell us what kind of files they are, like flat, DB2, etc. Also, please update your profile s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Help Needed for Message (FOC36335) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Help Needed for Message (FOC36335) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
You are also setting &NAME_GUR1 twice within just a few lines of code....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Uploading Data Files - getting error that says "Unable to Open/Read Files" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Since you are on a Unix platform as we are, what you are trying to do is challenging. Since your re......

Discussion Topic  RE: Difference between MR and DataServer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
1) By definition, reports in Data Servers are considered self-service and do not have any inherent s......

Discussion Topic  RE: sending a file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
ftp is one way. If the file is text, you can cut and paste. There is also an upload function if yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Data Migrator Logs - Where are they stored? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Francis, you will need the DM client. Also you might want to download the manual for your release f......

» Refine Search
» New Search