Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 137
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2723 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Displaying picture of structure and retrieval order of multi-path (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Retrieval order is generally top to bottom, left to right. So it will follow the path to the bottom......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Reading from a file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
And modern. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Reading from a file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Neftali, you can use the APP MAP command to map to alternate file locations....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] New Server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Managed Reporting has a migrate utility which works very well. Check the WebFOCUS installation guid......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] New Server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Managed Reporting has a migrate utility which works very well. Check out the WebFOCUS installation ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Moving the subtotal over one cell from the data in Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I think you'll have to use SUBFOOT and spot markers to align your subtotal under the column you want......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Dev Studio Config Error and IE8 (Webserver not accessible) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Here's the issue. I had this problem with DS 7.6.5 when some of my users downloaded IE8 to their ma......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] prblem after upgrading version 767 to 7611 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I am assuming this is a FOCUS file. Try doing a REBUILD on the file making sure to back it up first......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] ORA-01034: ORACLE not available (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
While that is true, it always goes at the end of the path. You can use the APP SHOWPATH command to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: arithmetic w/ &vars w/ decimal points (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
There is a new setting called DMPRECISION which I have not used that you might find useful. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] TIME and Date to Date only (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Please see my previous post. Use the HDATE function....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] TIME and Date to Date only (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Please check the "Using Function" manual and the search capability on this forum for the subroutine ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] append columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
This might be what you are looking for: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Reverse across (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Alternate master with OCCURS would work as well....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Report Caster Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
When you get the SU message, you should go to the web console of the reporting server, Configuration......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Styling question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Open it in the Report Painter, right-click and choose options to style it. Here is a quick one that......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] cross-reference-join in masterfile (ORACLE/MS SQL SERVER) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I'm not saying you can't do it. I'm saying it is not a good idea. Also you don't have to create FO......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] cross-reference-join in masterfile (ORACLE/MS SQL SERVER) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
JP, what you are trying to do is definitely NOT a best practice even if you could get it to work. Y......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Report Timing out (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
My question is: Is it timing out in the browser or the reporting server? If the former, how many r......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Master file description change (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Have you actually changed the data base or just the master? If the latter, make a copy of it and ch......

» Refine Search
» New Search