Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 137
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2723 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: FILEDEF for images in UNIX (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Cnu, You have to copy it to the WF client path. When run from a browser, the images are served fro......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Newbie question regarding HOLD files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Since you not actually going to be distributing a report, use email as the distribution type. And y......

Discussion Topic  RE: Newbie question regarding HOLD files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
So what did you do to make it work?...

I was assuming that the reports were already written based on what he said. I could be wrong; only ......

Sorry, Tom, we posted at the same time. I was in a meeting so didn't respond earlier. Rob doesn't ......

Rob, In regard to your platform, if you are not using localhost to develop under Projects, then you......

Rob, First, before I forget, please update your signature with your platform. That would really be......

Discussion Topic  RE: Conditional ROW or ACROSS-TOTAL Solved (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I think Jack has your solution. That is what I would recommend. Keep your fiscal years separate by......

Discussion Topic  RE: Conditional ROW or ACROSS-TOTAL Solved (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Pat, you need better drugs if you been hurting for 29 days! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Excel reports does not open fully from deferred jobs on 765 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I don't run deferred jobs. We didn't have to do anything. But maybe you need to open a case....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Excel reports does not open fully from deferred jobs on 765 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I don't know if this will help you but in 765 the suffix of the re-directed excel file is now .htm a......

Discussion Topic  RE: (FOC3209) UNKNOWN KEYWORD IN STYLESHEET FILE AT LINE 930: 0XD;0XA; (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Thanks to whoever fixed the post. Jack, I could see the first post partially and had all the butt......

Discussion Topic  RE: (FOC3209) UNKNOWN KEYWORD IN STYLESHEET FILE AT LINE 930: 0XD;0XA; (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Boy, I'd love to see the replies on this post but I only see the first one in partial format. Does ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ACROSS is not styled correctly on output in HTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Does this help? I styled the acrosstitle and acrosscolumn the same except the color. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Alert and -INCLUDE w/Parameters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes

Discussion Topic  RE: 7.6.1 to 7.6.5 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Thanks, Susannah. I am familiar with that command. However I can't give 755 permissions to the sof......

Discussion Topic  RE: 7.6.1 to 7.6.5 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I just upgraded fron 762 to 765 using the service pack approach and I had no problems other than my ......

Discussion Topic  RE: FOCEXEC Procedure Not Found When Procedure Copied to Reporting Server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Kent, What directory are the 'not found' programs in? Is this directory in the global application ......

Discussion Topic  RE: HTMLFORM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Fernando, Did you use the APP PREPENDPATH as well? An HTMLFORM must be accessible to the reportin......

Discussion Topic  RE: error using alternate master (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Pat, he probably ran it from edastart -t which is a great debugging tool. Secret, can you please po......

» Refine Search
» New Search