Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 137
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2723 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: ReportCaster Address Book (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
My Folder panel shows all people who have MRE/RC ids with RC capabilities, not just the admins. If ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Information Builders New Enterprise Content Library! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
There is a link to the 'real' one on the tech support home page. I clicked on it this morning and g......

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFOCUS - Admin Rights (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
As a caveat to what Pat said, I don't recommend installing Dev Studio as an admin. It needs to be i......

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFOCUS - Admin Rights (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
For local installs, which I have, you don't need admin rights. Sorry....

Are you talking about Developer Studio or the WebFOCUS client and server pieces? You do not need ad......

Discussion Topic  RE: Next Business Day functions not always working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Frank, I'm not a believer in too many -RUN commands but if you have a situation where you have DM c......

Discussion Topic  RE: Best way to import FOCUS database MVS->Linux (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Here is the link. It was MVS to Windows. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Best way to import FOCUS database MVS->Linux (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Rhonda, That actually works the best and is the safest. There is a fairly recent post on moving a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Date Function in Where Criteria (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Also, Winnie, some data bases prefer date checks to be done with literal dates as opposed to defined......

Discussion Topic  RE: Override IBIF_max_messages in report ? [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I don't know the answer to your question but have you considered turning messages off. SET MSG=OF......

Discussion Topic  RE: SOLVED: OLAP Control Panel Button error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I have had that message appear when there were a lot of items to be displayed in a dropdown box. Yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: coloring bars based on x-axis labels (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I have posted a technique that allows you to present the series in the order that you want. Search ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Grouping dates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Dave, Check out the Dates chapter in the Functions manual. If you have WF, you have all of the fun......

Discussion Topic  RE: Grouping dates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Dave, A not too detailed answer would be, using date functions in the Functions manual, to extract ......

Discussion Topic  RE: DISTORTED HTML output IN COMPOUND REPORT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Thank you, thank you very much (said in an Elvis accent) or Thank you, thank you so much (said in ......

Discussion Topic  RE: DISTORTED HTML output IN COMPOUND REPORT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Good points, Tom. Arvind, you really didn't say much about AHTML in your previous posts on this top......

Discussion Topic  RE: Run fex from subfolder (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
WebFOCUS doesn't actually support subfolders. What I would recommend is that you APP MAP to the sub......

Discussion Topic  RE: Developer Studio Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Raul, I would suggest that you open a case with IBI. I have never seen this error. Also, please u......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND] Excel 2003 WFServlet already Open (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Thanks, D. I understand the basics but am not a javascript person so would have to severly diagnose......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND] Excel 2003 WFServlet already Open (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Darryl, Thanks for this information. We just upgraded to 765 on Tuesday evening and broke one of t......

» Refine Search
» New Search