Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 137
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2723 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Drill down from a Self Service App to Devstudio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I have a sneaky suspicion that he means a fex on his desktop. If that is the case, RSquared, then t......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Problems with 7.6.5? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Thanks, Susannah. I think my problem is that I need a later gen of my 765 reporting server because ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Problems with 7.6.5? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Today I was testing the new and really neat feature of being able to freeze report, heading, and col......

I have just begun testing 765 and only have one issue so far which will not stop us from upgrading. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Group By using a user selected variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Raj, It can be done using variables and Dialogue Manager. I'm not sure how easy it would be for a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Interactive form/report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Do an ON TABLE SAVE in your TABLE request. Then do a -READ SAVE to populate your amper variables....

Discussion Topic  RE: 7.6.5 Date Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
For testing purposes only, I would put a trace in the HUB program and trap the SQL. Then I would lo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Calender controll not displaying in html layout painter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Souji, Please update your profile signature with your product suite, release, and platform so that ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Q:How to find out the last date of the month? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Yuuta, You will need the "Using Functions" manual for this topic. Do what Tony said and download t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Erratic behavoiur when concatenating (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Jodye, You have to regen the masters for the VARCHAR OFF setting to have any effect. See current p......

Discussion Topic  RE: Erratic behavoiur when concatenating (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
We use Teradata a lot here. However, noone has complained. I'd actually take a look at Waz' sugges......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to identify the user ID who submitted the query (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Hold files are stored in EDATEMP and deleted when the report is done. The best you can do is monito......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Caster hanging on saving a task (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Mila, You shouldn't have to do that. Please open a case on this so the IBI can check your configur......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Create metadata problem - LONGCHAR and _siteprof in v7.6.5 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Which 7.6.x are you using, Francis? I didn't have any problems with 7.6.2. In fact, I just re-gen'......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Create metadata problem - LONGCHAR and _siteprof in v7.6.5 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
The CREATE SYNONYM behaviour was changed from 5.x to 7.x. I think it is documented in a SoNF somewh......

SQL SQLMSS SET VARCHAR OFF...

Discussion Topic  RE: Using MODIFY command (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Because this is a multi-segment FOCUS file, the way the modify is constructed should only cause it t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Freezing report heading on an HTML report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Good news! This is available in 7.6.5. I just put it on my dev system but haven't tested that opti......

Discussion Topic  RE: Configuration files in the Reporting Server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
For reporting servers, there are only 4 files of note: odin.cfg, edaserve.cfg, edasprof.prf, edasta......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bursting with multiple values into one report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Jinx, Please read the RC Admin or Users manual, distribution section. These questions are all answ......

» Refine Search
» New Search