Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (780 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]WebFocus 8 reporting server migration (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
Hi, How can I migrate all the configurations related to Reporting server from 7.7.03 to 8.0? Do I ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Report and Stacked Bar chart together (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
Thanks Susannah. I am using FOCCACHE because I need to export the output to Excel....

Discussion Topic  RE: Report and Stacked Bar chart together (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
This should work but you need to have bar images. I am not sure, how I can put those? DEFINE FILE C......

Are you getting any error? This is the sample file which has hardcoded value. I want to replicate t......

Discussion Topic  Report and Stacked Bar chart together (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
Hi, We are trying to combine the report and the stacked bar chart together. Did anybody worked like......

Discussion Topic  RE: load dropdown dynamically using javascript (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
I am trying to use the javascript functions doRepopulateInputControls(persistentuniqueid) or other f......

Discussion Topic  load dropdown dynamically using javascript (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
Hi, I am trying to populate the dropdown using javascript when I click the button. I tried the foll......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Refreshing Listbox with an OnClick Event (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
I am doing the same but it is not working. Did you set the xml attributes before calling this funct......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved]VLINE not showing the last plot value on the tooltip (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
Great, it works. Thanks Badri....

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved]VLINE not showing the last plot value on the tooltip (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
Doug, I need to do some manipulation on the data, that's why I didn't use the GUI but if I get any ......

Discussion Topic  [solved]VLINE not showing the last plot value on the tooltip (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
I have a VLINE chart which shows the data for 12 months. The chart is working good but when I do mo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Caster database move (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
The better way is to modify it in the Reportcaster server configuration tool. If you plan to do an......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] show data in millions in graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
waz, see my sample code. I already have that API. Yes I did looked in FocalPoint and documentation......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] show data in millions in graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
Doug, I did that. That will put you the code setDataTextFormat(10) but it is not solving my purpose......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] show data in millions in graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
Hi, I would like to show the data in millions with only 2 decimal places. For example, if my data ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] true added to the end of a character parameter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
This case says "CLOSED". What is the solution for this issue? Is it a expected behaviour in devstu......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] JOIN Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
1. One of the table is created by me (hold file of previous output) and joining that with the oracle......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] JOIN Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
There are no DEFINE fields in the join and I am not joining across databases. Both the tables are in......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] JOIN Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
When we join two tables with "ALL" option, why it is executing the sql (on background) for every rec......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved]WebFocus 8 server Installation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
This is the first time I am installing WebFocus 8 on my machine and already uninstalled WebFocus 77.......

» Refine Search
» New Search