Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (47 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [RESOLVED] Cannot include resource specified IBFS:/WFC/REPOSITORY ... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Yazster
Was reading the following link: ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [RESOLVED] Cannot include resource specified IBFS:/WFC/REPOSITORY ... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Yazster
As you indicated my a.fex contained -DEFAULTH statements. I made the suggested change. I'm now ab......

Hi Tom, I tried what you suggested and maybe I'm getting the syntax wrong. I'm not getting an error......

Yes everything is published....

Discussion Topic  [RESOLVED] Cannot include resource specified IBFS:/WFC/REPOSITORY ... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Yazster
Hi all, I'm thinking this one should be an easy one but I'm just not seeing it. I have two procedu......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] &IBIC_pass Exposed (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Yazster
The IBIMR_pass (PASS) statement was added by an IBI consultant when they created an initial applicat......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] &IBIC_pass Exposed (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Yazster
Yes both are 8.104. I had the settings previously on 8.008 and all worked fine, no passwords were e......

Thanks for that, seems to have done the trick. Oddly enough though, both environments have the same......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] &IBIC_pass Exposed (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Yazster
Hi, Can anybody please explain to me why my &IBIC_pass variable is exposed? I'm using LDAP securit......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Resource Management - 403 - Forbidden: Access is denied. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Yazster
Last update from the case I opened regarding this issue: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Resource Management - 403 - Forbidden: Access is denied. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Yazster
Thanks Eric, You're absolutely correct, when I login explicitly I see my LDAP groups vs WF groups w......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] Resource Management - 403 - Forbidden: Access is denied. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Yazster
Hi All, I recently upgraded our development environment to WF 8.104. We've encountered a few hiccup......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Creating a new distribution list in WF 8.1.3 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Yazster
Will do. I'll post the solution once I receive it. Thanks....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Creating a new distribution list in WF 8.1.3 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Yazster
Also when trying to edit an existing one, same thing....

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] Creating a new distribution list in WF 8.1.3 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Yazster
Hi all, Recently upgraded to 8.1.3 (App Studio 8.1.4) and I'm experiencing problems when trying to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [RESOLVED] Trying to upgrade webfocus report server from 8.009 to 8.103 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Yazster
Initial problem seems to be related to LDAP authentication in new version. Was able to login with S......

Discussion Topic  [RESOLVED] Trying to upgrade webfocus report server from 8.009 to 8.103 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Yazster
Hi All, Hoping someone can help me. Having some difficulties upgrading from 8.009 to 8.103. Worked ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Iway ETL Failed (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Yazster
Thanks Clif. I made the suggested changes and hopefully this should resolve the issue ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Iway ETL Failed (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Yazster
Reviewed the flow log and see the following return code for the process: ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WCF Services (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Yazster
Thanks for the reply! I will give SoapUI a try....

» Refine Search
» New Search