Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (86 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Define expression using fields from more than one data path (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Gizmo
Use caution when using (or not using as the case may be) ALL|MULTIPLE against RDMBMS. Depending on ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: populate drop down with a procedure? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Gizmo
Actually, IBI already has this in the documentation and would be very close to what I have. The one......

Discussion Topic  RE: populate drop down with a procedure? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Gizmo
Make sure that your procedure is returning two values and the hold format is XML. TABLE FILE CAR PR......

Discussion Topic  RE: storing value of one sql in report variable and passing to another sql (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Gizmo
You would need to hold the query results into a temporary file, then use a -READ to get the values i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Onchange issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Gizmo
The issue is that you are calling the form as a new call which will cause the defaults to be selecte......

Discussion Topic  RE: referencing a compute in stylesheet? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Gizmo
This would come down to the whole "spaces in my field name" which I would consider a very poor pract......

Discussion Topic  RE: interview questions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Gizmo
ET, You just love showing the join without IN and TO don't you ......

Discussion Topic  RE: passing &variables to a frame (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Gizmo
You can access the parameters that were passed to the page using javascript. The values are in loca......

Discussion Topic  RE: handling form vars in fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Gizmo
As long as you know what the base name of the variable is, you could build an additional variable to......

Discussion Topic  RE: Adding reports to the Report Library (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Gizmo
The report is based on a WebFOCUS request. What I would be interested in setting up is the user wou......

Discussion Topic  Adding reports to the Report Library (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Gizmo
My users would like to add reports that they have run to the report library without setting them up ......

Discussion Topic  RE: SQL Translator - Capturing Focus Table Commands (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Gizmo
Use the following to get the table file syntax that was generated. Keep in mind that this is taking......

Discussion Topic  RE: Source control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Gizmo
venu, DevStudio works with any SCC complient source control. Subversion is NOT SCC complient, but ......

Discussion Topic  RE: chained listbox population problem under 7.6.2 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Gizmo
OK - your right, it doesn't work in 7.6.2 (I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: chained listbox population problem under 7.6.2 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Gizmo
Laure, Could you provide a sample of what you are trying to do? I set up two different chains, bot......

Discussion Topic  RE: Run FEX without invoking EDASPROF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Gizmo
I don't think that there is a way that you can bypass edasprof, but you could set up a user profile ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Use html link to pass values to html form? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Gizmo
Jason, I did this by creating a focexec that drills to another focexec which calls the html form. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Excel Templates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Gizmo
Make sure that at least two sheets is the mht file have some inforation in them, even if it is only ......

Discussion Topic  RE: -READ or TABLE FILE... MRE focexec ?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Gizmo
Try putting -MRNOEDIT BEGIN at the begining of the fex and -MRNOEDIT END at the end of the fex. MRE......

Discussion Topic  RE: star schema reporting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Gizmo
hammo1j, Regardless of the datasource, you should use the fact table as the host for the focus join......

» Refine Search
» New Search