Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (43 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] how put a sales to the right of across total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by vnf
It works. thank Mikel. I have added a column-total by in some cases I do not want the RECAP columns......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] how put a sales to the right of across total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by vnf
Hello, I am trying to create a report where I want to put some fields right of a across total. Can ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] filling up a dropbox from a dynamicaly created hold file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by vnf
The user select item, location and cost. the procedure1 will find all materials used for that item ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] filling up a dropbox from a dynamicaly created hold file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by vnf
I cannot create the file on any schedule (ahead of time) as the calculation depend on the data selec......

hi Chuck, The issue with this is that I will have to run the procedure twice and each procedure tak......

Hi Martin, The project I have is as follow: a user select an item (raw material) in my first proce......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] filling up a dropbox from a dynamicaly created hold file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by vnf
hello, I have a procedure1 that have several input parameters then a HOLD file "H_DROPITEM" is crea......

Discussion Topic  week number is not giving me the right number (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by vnf
Hello, I am trying to get the week number for a particular date field but I am not getting the righ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] NULL value field from a LEFT JOIN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by vnf
thanks Eric. I tried with space before and some how did not work. I tried it again now and Yes, it ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] NULL value field from a LEFT JOIN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by vnf
I tried with MISSING ON in the defined virtual field and it still does not work. I mean I am still g......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] NULL value field from a LEFT JOIN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by vnf
I am doing a WEBFOCUS report with a LEFT JOIN. Then, I created a virtual define and I need to identi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] can the subtotal lines be at the top ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by vnf
it works for the subtotal lines but the grandtotal line is now at the top. Can we leave the grandto......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] can the subtotal lines be at the top ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by vnf
I am a report where I use the total functionality and this lines come at the end of each section. Is......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE CLOSED] multiselect field using a hold file (variable) data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by vnf
thank you...

Discussion Topic  [CASE CLOSED] multiselect field using a hold file (variable) data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by vnf
Hello, I am trying to get have a multi select field from a variable entry from user. I will try t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Repeating the title for a each type with across field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by vnf
Thanks Daniel your code works. I don't know why when I tried to use it in my own code the expressio......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Repeating the title for a each type with across field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by vnf

the output of my code is COUNTRY CAR MODE......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Repeating the title for a each type with across field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by vnf
I am working on a across report where I would like the title heading to appear each type a Car chang......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Hide a column from across column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by vnf
thanks Susan...

» Refine Search
» New Search