Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (37 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: EDA no/data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tred
Just to clarify - because i'm easily confused, sorry - Two users log in with their own unique ID's o......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: EDA no/data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tred
are both machines accessing webfocus with the same userid? are these requests being made over the we......

Discussion Topic  RE: IE error when users use the dashboard's public view (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tred
Melissa, those version numbers don't correspond to any microsoft jvm version numbers that I know of.......

Discussion Topic  RE: IE error when users use the dashboard's public view (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tred
what version of IE?......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you have a Single Managed Reporting Environment or Multiple MRE's ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tred
If you used the user profiles (......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you have a Single Managed Reporting Environment or Multiple MRE's ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tred
The tables accessed through the MRE are not controlled by the MRE domain, but rather the pathing in ......

Discussion Topic  RE: New WebFocus Environment (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tred
I'm sorry, I can't test that scenario to see if that is a problem. Can you check with IBI support?...

Discussion Topic  RE: New WebFocus Environment (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tred
What version of Dev Studio ? and WebFocus on the Server ?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FOC36207?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tred
this is what I get when I query the error number -......

Discussion Topic  RE: Automatically printing on Legal Paper (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tred
The reason I ask is, the only way I know of to print a PDF is to actually invoke the Adobe Reader, a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Automatically printing on Legal Paper (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tred
Carol, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mainframe FOCUS to Windows WebFocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tred
Cody, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: garbage files after offline report creation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tred
Hi pranas, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: IE6's "right click export to excel" doesn't work in Servlet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tred
Well, i have a question - ......

Discussion Topic  MRE question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tred
Does any one know how to run a report that tables an FDS Focus Database through MRE. I can seemingl......

Discussion Topic  RE: Displaying HOLD Files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tred
Simon, I'm having a little trouble understanding what you need. Could you maybe post an example of ......

Discussion Topic  Batch calls for Focexecs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tred
Does anyone know how to call a focexec from within a Win2K Batch procedure run on the Reporting Serv......

Discussion Topic  RE: Data Conversion from MF to Web Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tred
When the FIXFORM Format is A8 and the USAGE in the MFD is P8.2 the Load disregards the implied decim......

Discussion Topic  RE: Data Conversion from MF to Web Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tred
Thanks Chris, we are going from EBCDIC on MVS to ASCII on NT. We converted the MVS Zoned fields to ......

Discussion Topic  Data Conversion from MF to Web Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tred
What FIXFORM Format would be used to read in a field, that was Zoned on the MainFrame, that was a co......

» Refine Search
» New Search