Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 115
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2298 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: GETTOK in WebFocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Jim's probably hit on the best solution. Run your name string through the SQUEEZ function first - th......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Caster against 2 Reporting Servers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I'm a little confused as to what you're trying to do. An application will only work on a single repo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Library (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
When you say 'extract records' are you meaning that you want the content of the reports individually......

Discussion Topic  RE: Display "No Data Found" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I have run into the problem Rick refers to, especially with WHERE TOTAL, where &RECORDS contains a v......

Discussion Topic  RE: Different Versions of iWay (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Most likely it will work, but it's probably not very safe. If you have any issues at all, techsuppor......

Discussion Topic  RE: Reportcaster - Reports with no data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Susannah basically answered the question already. If there is no data for a value, RC can't distribu......

Discussion Topic  RE: convert alfanumeric filed in numeric (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Try your documentation - ATODBL...

Discussion Topic  RE: Reportcaster - setting email subject dynamically with a parm (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
As Leah mentions, to use the DSTRUN, the job must already be set up in caster. If the job is already......

Discussion Topic  RE: Swapping Columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
this isn't a very complicated condition if you take a minute to think through the logic: NOTIONAL=IF......

Discussion Topic  RE: Multi-select Listbox - unselect "All" if another selected (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I think it's standard practice (at least for our sites and other examples i've seen) not to use ALL ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to check the value? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Javascript also provides the functionality you need. (I think there's and IS A NUMBER operator) If y......

Discussion Topic  RE: Saving WHERE statements (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
All this functionality really does is set default values for parameters and then -INCLUDE a fex. I'm......

Discussion Topic  RE: Saving WHERE statements (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
There is "Save Entered Values" functionality which I think will provide what you are looking for. Th......

Discussion Topic  RE: SUBFOOT with MISSING Data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I guess since i've been using FOCUS since God made dirt, I just thought that it just worked that way......

Discussion Topic  RE: SUBFOOT with MISSING Data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I don't believe you ever get the missing character in a subtotal/subfoot line. It may seem like a bu......

Discussion Topic  RE: Replace Negative values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
The totals are displayed in the same format as the column values, so if the total is negative, the v......

Discussion Topic  RE: Replace Negative values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Add a "B" to the output format. (B is for bracket) Like: AMOUNT/D12.2B...

Discussion Topic  RE: MFD for an indexed file in IDX8 format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I don't know what a QicLink indexed file is (or IDX8 for that matter) but they do not show up on the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report caster Print & E-mail in single run (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
That is correct. The RC tool can only have a single output type and a single distribution method. Yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved] Active Reports on PDA (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
All Browsers are NOT created equal. Your Dell browser may are may not support the way Active Reports......

» Refine Search
» New Search