Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2298 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: MIME...HTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I may be missing something here, but the nature of the browser is to receive data in HTML format and......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Calendar date format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
easiest thing to do would be to take that date and use a -SET to mask it (EDIT) into the format you ......

Discussion Topic  RE: agent crashed - multiple drilldowns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
a couple of observations - I don't ever use .EVAL on the parameters I pass, and I noticed that somet......

Discussion Topic  RE: Join on only a maximum row (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee

Discussion Topic  RE: Join on only a maximum row (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
There IS such a thing as conditional joins, where the join is only performed if a condition on a fie......

That doesn't eliminate the joins to all the other rows, it just throws everything out from the matri......

Discussion Topic  RE: Compound PDF with a Loop? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
We do this with Report Caster and bursting as Leah mentioned, using FTP to distribute the multiple o......

Discussion Topic  RE: Upgrading JVM for WebFocus 5.1 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
In your situation, the answer would be to go ahead and upgrade. If everything still works, you're go......

Discussion Topic  RE: Upgrading JVM for WebFocus 5.1 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
In a forum where most everyone else pays for maintenance, I would say that's not an appropriate ques......

Discussion Topic  RE: Excel 2003 WFServlet already Open (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
No syntax - just management of file types. If you open Windows Explorer>Tools>Folder Options>File Ty......

Discussion Topic  RE: Excel 2003 WFServlet already Open (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
You can also tell it to open directly into Excel instead of opening it in the browser's Excel plug-i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Freezing Developer Studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I've noticed significant delays when there is any sort of communication problem with the WF client m......

Discussion Topic  RE: Reporting in TREE structure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I don't know what your software version is, but this is exactly what an Accordian report in WebFOCUS......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to add calendar into Auto Prompt HTML screen (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
As I mentioned in the other post, the autopromt screen in not for this type of functionality. It is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to customize “WebFOCUS Auto Prompting Facility” webpage? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
For what you're needing to do, the best route would be creating HTML launch pages. All procedures th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Format of Timestamp in WHERE clause (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
We've also found that the format varies with the database used. For DB2 it is 2007-01-01 23:59:59.99......

Discussion Topic  RE: WILDCARD does not find record when field is blank (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
As the default behavior when using FOC_NONE is to "internally" comment out the WHERE statement that ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Issue in creating 2 table files and making a report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
You're probably getting no data because the two hold files are not similar. You can make them both t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Developer Studio Poor Performance (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
My first one had 16KB memory and NO hard drive. Everything loaded and ran from the floppy drives....

Discussion Topic  RE: Developer Studio Poor Performance (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Would that be 1 GB of memory? (1 MB wouldn't make much difference :-)...

» Refine Search
» New Search