Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2298 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML Layout with USE command (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Your USE statement is correct. If you just add a simple TABLE FILE CAR after it, it works so the USE......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Recursive Tree Structure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Not to make this more confusing than it needs to be, but I'm assuming that a subcontractor for one j......

Discussion Topic  RE: reading flat file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
This is format FIX so it does not require the ,$ like format COM does....

Discussion Topic  RE: reading flat file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Since it's just a flat file with fixed format, why not just create the Master that can read it direc......

Discussion Topic  RE: "Effeceincy" check (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
If you put a ? STAT after the END and -RUN it gives records, lines, i/o, reads, sort used, and a bun......

Discussion Topic  RE: COUNT help (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
The problem is the Define and the BY. You define CNTR as 1 which means that for every line that appe......

Discussion Topic  RE: Search Function (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
When creating "Search" queries for our users, we've found that they prefer to break this up into com......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to customize “WebFOCUS Auto Prompting Facility” webpage? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
The autoprompting uses a number of files contained in \ibi\WebFOCUS71\ibi_html\javaassist\ibi\html\d......

Discussion Topic  RE: Conditional coloring (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Sounds like it's solved, but as an explanatory note, it has to do with the values being available in......

Discussion Topic  RE: RCaster distribute to printer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
This is documented in the Creating Reports with WF Language (in 713 version it's in Chapter 9 Sectio......

Discussion Topic  RE: RCaster distribute to printer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I seem to recall this issue, but I never dug deeper into it because I found that if I put my images ......

Sorry - hit "post" too quickly. We ran into this issue a while back and ended up using .PS files as ......

I remember reading about some special requirements for distributing images through ReportCaster. Can......

Discussion Topic  RE: Calculating Totals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
It's just a matter of figuring out the logic. This example should give you what you need. The amt_pd......

Discussion Topic  RE: Calculating Totals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I might be missing something since this seems pretty straightforward. Are you just wanting a running......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dialogue Manager on a Standalone Linux Server? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
We run almost all of our stuff on Linux (both RedHat on HP and Suse on Z/OS) with no problem and it ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Multilayered Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
thanks for the additional info. I have a report that basically does the same thing, sorting claims b......

Discussion Topic  RE: Multilayered Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
So you are sorting first by account category then by account with subtotals on category. TABLE FILE ......

Discussion Topic  RE: passing Parms in drilldowns and stay in child report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
You would have to know what the value would be changed to before the drilldown report is created, as......

Discussion Topic  RE: Master-Detail in single PDF report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
The other way will still work. The layout has to be the same for each file, but that doesn't mean th......

» Refine Search
» New Search