Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 112 113 114 115
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2298 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: public self-service page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I would go with setting it up in a public dashboard. I don't think there is really a way to have the......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: public self-service page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
As Alan mentioned, there are a number of different ways to solve this. One that we used for quite a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Are TSCOMID and SESID available in a FEX? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I don't think those particular values are available to be passed back to or used in a fex. All of th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Passing variable values to drill down report in ReportPainter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Alan hit it on the nose. That's the solution...

Discussion Topic  RE: Passing variable values to drill down report in ReportPainter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I don't think the product addresses the capability- but I seem to play more in the code base than th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Resouce Layout (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I don't think there is an easy way to do this with Resource Layout, but if you just publish a page (......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] pdf error with subtotal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
great minds think alike!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] pdf error with subtotal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Don't see any problem with the code you've provided - may be in the stylesheet? I duplicated against......

Discussion Topic  RE: ReportCaster-Scheduling&Parameters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Using the &YYMD variable would get you the date on which it actually runs - Tuesday in this case. Yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Emailing a PDF Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
The ReportCaster API would probably be the best way to go, but requires knowledge of a lot of additi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Parameters button on Deferred Report Status Page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
No problems, per se, but changing to XMLPROMPT causes -DEFAULT parameters to always be prompted for.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Parameters button on Deferred Report Status Page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I just ran into this as well and opened a case on it. I had to change the IBIMR_prompting parameter ......

Discussion Topic  RE: href to MRE fex? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
We use this quite a bit, actually. We have quick links from some of our java applications that run M......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dates in WebFocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] DB2 Timestamp (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
In our experience, DB2 understands the timestamp best as an A26 field. For selection criteria, we ju......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Javascript validation with autoprompt features (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
No. Autoprompt is one way of entering parameters and custom pages are another. They don't intersect.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Join error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee

Discussion Topic  RE: Dividing a long string into several fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
yes - you just have to be careful of spaces in the string like the space between first and last name......

» Refine Search
» New Search