Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 115
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2298 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WebFOCUS Flex chaining (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I suppose you probably could. I have seen a few other comments on the forum in this direction. You j......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WebFOCUS Flex chaining (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
There is no "chaining" in the WebFOCUS sense within flex. Flex uses "nested filters" - basically the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] split report output row into two lines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Several ideas - How about FOLD-LINE or OVER syntax. Possibly put it in a subheading. You might also ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How do I call an I-Way job from MRE? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Are you talking about a Data Migrator (DM)job? If so, those are really two very separate beasts. Whi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] how can i drilldow through blank data in active report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Blanks do not get passed very well as parameter values. The ASIS function may help. My first thought......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] 1 stored xml file to populate 20 selection lists (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I may be mistaken, but I don't think you can have a single XML file for multiple controls. Each cont......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Retriving Certain Lines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Once you limit the report to the data on lines 50-54, they're no longer on lines 50-54 - they're lin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to Supress All Detail Lines - Print Single Line Grand Total? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
That's the idea, but the problem is he doesn't want to see the detail lines. The issue here is that ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to Supress All Detail Lines - Print Single Line Grand Total? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I was going to suggest just using a straight sum without a BY field, but assuming your use of the FS......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dashboard - Manage Users (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
There's a little edit button that you can use to change the title as well as delete a post (as long ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Call WF fex in flex? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Although I am not sure if the flex version is your problem in this case, it's quite possible, and I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Call WF fex in flex? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
One item I noticed (if you're using the exact code you posted) is that you have no "id" property on ......

If the fex is in baseapp and that is part of your server path (as is normally the case), you can jus......

Thanks for opening a new thread on this. Here's how I do it: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Alternating data row colors with CSS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
That's the way you insert the contents of your report (ON TABLE HOLD FORMAT HTMTABLE) into the HTMLF......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Workaround][NFR Submitted] Insert my own swf file into an HTML page on MRE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
That's my understanding as well. MRE is limited to specific types of files. Pointing it to an applic......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Reportcaster Burst (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
My understanding is that if you specify a report to burst that the values of the burst field MUST ex......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to call WebFOCUS Reports in Flex Development (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Forgot the code tags: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ( Closed ) Windows 7 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
The easy answer is "yes you can", the caveat being "expect to have issues." In general the code that......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Disabling OLD SERVER LINK or redirect to new server? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
change/add a DNS entry to redirect attempts to access that servername with a differenet IP address. ......

» Refine Search
» New Search